Dirty Diesel 6.4

Kind

Dirty Diesel just ran a 11.53@115 with only one stage of nitrous .88. 60ft was 1.57. Sounds like he ran outta gear. We'll see how it goes with the second stage.

For anyone that hasn't read on other forums, it's a reg cab with fiberglass front clip, doors and box. Full cage, gutted interior and M&H drag radial all around. It is completely stock internally. Motor mods are Spartan 310, Zex dual stage, Dirty Diesel Big Suck air intake, 5" exaust, Dirty Diesel ic pipe, Spearco intercooler. Suncoast trans and truetrac.

Attachments

• IMG00103.jpg
    IMG00103.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 158
Dirty Diesel just ran a 11.53@115 with only one stage of nitrous .88. 60ft was 1.57. Sounds like he ran outta gear. We'll see how it goes with the second stage.

For anyone that hasn't read on other forums, it's a reg cab with fiberglass front clip, doors and box. Full cage, gutted interior and M&H drag radial all around. It is completely stock internally. Motor mods are Spartan 310, Zex dual stage, Dirty Diesel Big Suck air intake, 5" exaust, Dirty Diesel ic pipe, Spearco intercooler. Suncoast trans and truetrac.

Congrats. now hit it with stage 2

Sounds like easy 10s....any idea what is weighs? I'm just curious to see how these things will run with dual fuelers and a set of real turbos. ;)

115 is still along ways away from a 10, you'll need at least 120 at a min todo it with your weight. Good luck and keep us posted

Just ran a 11.45@116.23. 60ft was 1.52. They are outta gear.

Sounds like easy 10s....any idea what is weighs? I'm just curious to see how these things will run with dual fuelers and a set of real turbos. ;)

It hasn't been weighed yet.

Do they have 4:88 gears in it. I don't understand how they are out of gear.

They have 3.73's with 29.5" tires. He didn't tell me what the rpm's were at the end of the track, I'm guessing 3400-3500.

Nobody say anything about a 6.4 being capable of tens, Mr. I'm a bigshot will come along and pizz right in somebodies cornflakes.

They have 3.73's with 29.5" tires. He didn't tell me what the rpm's were at the end of the track, I'm guessing 3400-3500.

Does the Spartan tuning not fuel that high? Or can't the fuel pump keep up.

Nobody say anything about a 6.4 being capable of tens, Mr. I'm a bigshot will come along and pizz right in somebodies cornflakes.

on other forums they have been claiming they are going to run 10's, they said it would be done today, but took back the claim the other day. not pissing in anyones cornflakes, :shake:

on other forums they have been claiming they are going to run 10's, they said it would be done today, but took back the claim the other day. not pissing in anyones cornflakes, :shake:

Some people are very optimistic :cheer::ford::cheer: LOL

Where can you buy a fiberglass front clip......details?

Just ran a 11.45@116.23. 60ft was 1.52. They are outta gear.

Maybe if your brain wasn't so fried from smokin 2 oz. a week, you woulddn't post such nonsense :poke: :hehe:

They ARE NOT out of gear, they are out of HP:kick:

29.5" tire - 3.73 gear - 0.71:1 ratio - 3500 rpm = 127 mph :doh:

Smoke a couple more joints and I'm sure you'll come up with some more good ones!:hehe:

Congrats to the Dirty Diesel crew for a great pass though!!:rockwoot:

Back