Dirty Diesels @ Stumps Garage Dec. 7th

CumminNotRunnin

Internet Mechanic
How many people from here plan on going out to the Dyno at Stump's Garage held by Dirty Diesels?

Hassler doesn't make enough power to blow up,he just talks a good game.

Well it appears that due to circumstances beyond my own control Our truck will miss this show once again......Thanks XDP & Industrial Injection!

Thats like sarcasm! Lots of call outs and bashing. I hope I dont drive 2 hrs for a nothing.

Well I personally haven't seen it, but have heard from numerous people

I have no problem with them, just like to see some big power laid down. If Tommy's truck would have held together I think some big power would have been laid down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard that hammer put down more than 1150hp , although it's "top secret" and hasn't been verified.

Numbers higher than that would be damn impressive for sure.

Last edited:
I do not believe Hammer ran his truck, I know he is not happy at freaking all that it was not ready to run... I for sure do not know why anyone would want to mess with him, and seemingly on purpose not have his truck ready in time. Its like a who's screwing him over this time fiasco.

Ok, sounds like mixed reports maybe.

Nobody is a victim when you play the performance game, things wear out and break.....it's the cost of doing business.

Gotta pay to play and remember that many times Murphy's law can dictate when you break or need new parts.

Big power isn't a cheap mans game and it's gotta hurt to keep that truck going..

I'm not talking about parts breaking, I am talking about flat out not bothering to take the fking time to install a tune, and dyno tweak it while the truck sits in the shop for 4 weeks. Shop knows dam well he wanted the truck for this event in particular. Seems they chose not to have the competition, instead focused on some of their own stuff stuff to work on. To me no matter who did the majority of the work, previous owners of trucks, current owners of truck, previous shops that did work, it all comes down to the final bit of work and the tune worked up. I you have the final piece, and the final tune to take the truck to the next level, highest power run, then you are the one that understood, and tuned it right while the other guys were throwing parts at the truck, and darts at the graphs. What is this "pride BS" that stops folks from wanting to write a tune because some on else wrenched on it? Step up, write a tune, dyno and tweak away, if you are that damn good your results will show it, and then you can step up, chin high, chest out and show the world what you can do. just me but I don't get it how a shop can take a truck, be told what is wanted, when it is wanted for, and not get any where in a months time.

I'm not talking about parts breaking, I am talking about flat out not bothering to take the fking time to install a tune, and dyno tweak it while the truck sits in the shop for 4 weeks. Shop knows dam well he wanted the truck for this event in particular. Seems they chose not to have the competition, instead focused on some of their own stuff stuff to work on. To me no matter who did the majority of the work, previous owners of trucks, current owners of truck, previous shops that did work, it all comes down to the final bit of work and the tune worked up. I you have the final piece, and the final tune to take the truck to the next level, highest power run, then you are the one that understood, and tuned it right while the other guys were throwing parts at the truck, and darts at the graphs. What is this "pride BS" that stops folks from wanting to write a tune because some on else wrenched on it? Step up, write a tune, dyno and tweak away, if you are that damn good your results will show it, and then you can step up, chin high, chest out and show the world what you can do. just me but I don't get it how a shop can take a truck, be told what is wanted, when it is wanted for, and not get any where in a months time.

Well, when trucks are brought to shops and the work is expected to be done for free or out of someone else's pocket, the project usually gets shelved...
If you can't pay for the work that should be done for a goal HP, don't expect it to be done. Seems to be a pretty clear trend apparently.

Competition with the big boys costs big money and I know the truck had a laundry list of parts that should be changed for a correct build.
However, the suggested parts and tuning were expected to paid for by someone else most of the time OR the bill payment process resulted in a ton of Drama. How does that work when expecting immediate service in the future?

Last edited:
While I'd really like to see the truck hit it's goals, the only "victims" in this case is the people who have had to eat bills for the truck owner to play.

Shops need money to run and the owners need to be able to put food on the table and pay the bills. Unfortunately, big dreams and desires don't pay for either one.

Last edited:
Back