DIRTYMAX new look

Looks good guys!

Black and Red seem to be the new "go fast" color's...LOL

Can't wait to see it in person this year, truck always puts on a good show!!

I like it, looks great in person also. Dislike the scoop?, it runs 8's on fuel and packs the front tires, are you kidding?.

I've never like them ugly looking things. IMHO it would be +1 better with out it, or something less "HEY LOOK AT MY SCOOP!!!"

I've never like them ugly looking things. IMHO it would be +1 better with out it, or something less "HEY LOOK AT MY SCOOP!!!"

Anchorman: "HEY EVERYONE, COME SEE HOW GOOD I LOOK" :lolly:

I'm digging the red/black, if the scoop is functional, i say keep it! :Cheer:

Me and some guys were joking about a bird getting sucked in at 100mph. hahah good times, looks great in person! I kinda disliked the bluish purple before but it looks dang good now!

Very clean Brad, looks great. Im a blue or Black guy so I liked the other color scheme a bit better but.... it does look clean as ussual. I understand the Bone Shaker got a make over and its now red as well, hum... Good luck to yall this season Brad!

Ryan Tucker

I think it looks good, not big on the scoop either but it does look mean.

Jesse help you with that new design? I know he loves flames lol.

can't wait to finally see it in person this year!

What scoop i dont see any scoop

DD2-100.jpg

Awesome!!!!

Can't go wrong with red and flames :)

Hopefully it's good vynil and doesn't fade to pink.

BBD

My favorite color is blue, so the blue wrap will always be my favorite. That said, the new look is damn good looking and eye-catching. The scoop was not functional until Topeka last year, when the atmospheric charger was moved up into the scoop. It definitely made more power with the revised piping and the "ram air" effect. Having almost hit an elk with the truck before (top end of the track in Douglas, WY), I would hate to think what a mess it would make if a bird got sucked in at speed!

Way to much going on for me to like, I would get rid of the flames behind the MBRP logo, and change the big stripe over the top to 2 old school racing stripes. AND through the hood away for a stock one, or the Olds 442 stle hood.

Back