Dixie Horn

TacticalRedneck

ooga ooga
Ok,

Looking on JC whitneys magazine, i saw a cheapy dixie horn. Wondering if anyone has any expeirance with these, that'd be pretty cool to have a dixie horn, already got my rebel flag on my truck.

Any other good brands?

thanks

Don't take this wrong but after reading some of your other posts I'm not sure your ready for this forum.

Yeah, i'm just getting the feel for this, i'm on ATVconnection, Cumminsforum, blasterforum, exriders, and a few others.. Hey, i'm not planning on being here all the time...I just am going to need somehelp on my truck till i get it going, things are looking up. I was told this is the forum to go to if i want to get my truck fixed right. Don't worry though, i'm still learning.
My brain sometimes works faster than my fingers can type anyway :D

Anyway..

I would highly suggest to do a lot of reading on here before asking all of these questions.

See if you can find me an ooga horn while you're at it. B!tches love ooga horns.

They have them at autozone.. im 99% sure... My mom wants me to put one in her minivan:lolly:

Last edited:
There was one thing I had in mind when I posted this thread: I wanted some feedback on a new horn. I was given the idea I shouldnt just pop in here and start typing whats on my mind, there is probably an identicle thread like it. So, im not up to par on the comedy here. Its not my intention to mingle in with it, I just need to get some help, and move along. Im taking this serious, I always can take more improvement. But then again I dont want to ridicule myself as the royal foot kisser suckup.
all I ask is to just give me some undetstanding here... I mean.. I just got my 1st heap...

hope you get what I mean, posting from phone.

Yeah, i'm just getting the feel for this, i'm on ATVconnection, Cumminsforum, blasterforum, exriders, and a few others.. Hey, i'm not planning on being here all the time...I just am going to need somehelp on my truck till i get it going, things are looking up. I was told this is the forum to go to if i want to get my truck fixed right. Don't worry though, i'm still learning.
My brain sometimes works faster than my fingers can type anyway :D

Anyway..

6wpm FTL

This is awesome. What in the F()CK is this place turning into? I say we have invitation only membership and who brought you on is your sponsor. You bring on a doucher, not only does the new guy get banned, you do too for associating with said dipsh!t................

Back