DJ and Vivian ROCK!!!!!!!!

Sprman

Stock SUCKS!!!!
Since my truck was broken into in october and they stole my SCT X-cal2 i haven't had my SCT or any way to change tunes. Well after talking with Vivian and ordering my new SCT X3, i finally got my truck reflashed back to stock so i can upload new tunes today, and i received new SCT X3 on thursday. I called Vivian today and she set me up with a new set of tunes. Holy HELL This truck pulls much harder than my old Looney. :st: I love it even more. :woohoo: The ride home from the dealer sucked though cause it was slow. Just thought i would share my excitment with everyone. Vivian thanks for helping me today. You guys are awsome. :thankyou2:

Better people are hard to find, Matt.
You should look them up if you're ever in Florida...I guarantee you from experience that you are family when you walk through their door.

We were gonna when we went to Daytona, but they went to Miami for family. I will get there eventually though. She helped me when i had my X-Cal2 and now with my new X3 and the awsome part about it is, i get the unlimited tunes now.

Yeah, you really can't go wrong with the two of them. They are great folks.

BUICKpowerSIX said:
Does DJ have a newer looney tune to make your truck pull harder?
Prolly it's the new reflash i brought my truck to dealership to have a new program and with the new program the truck run stronger with the new looney$.02

steph38 said:
Prolly it's the new reflash i brought my truck to dealership to have a new program and with the new program the truck run stronger with the new looney$.02

When is the last time you got a reflash? Maybe I shoud go get one?

I agree they are def. one of a kind. I just moved to Jacksonville FL and my truck is going to DJ the first of 2008 for some tweaks. I can't wait. :rockwoot:

UNBROKEN said:
Better people are hard to find, Matt.
You should look them up if you're ever in Florida...I guarantee you from experience that you are family when you walk through their door.

I'll second that. I travelled up there for some parts and planned on being there for an hour or so. When I arrived, Vivian had cooked a bunch of food and we spent the afternoon eating, drinking, and riding 4-wheelers. Eight hours later, I finally gave them back their house. LOL

--Snake

Gosh. I am smiling from ear-to-ear. You are all so sweet. We don't get a chance to come on much anymore and I miss the General Pit-Chat most of all, but it's hard to post jokes when you have to send tunes :poke: LOL

Anyone need anything, let us know. You don't even have to buy.

Have a great evening,
Vivian

They have great customer service and make an awesome Looney Wild Tune. FO SHO!

MOMBENZ said:
Anyone need anything, let us know. You don't even have to buy.

Vivian, I was just reading in another thread where you have the VGT-SS turbo's. I NEED one of those......LOL

--Snake

i could use a FASS and injectors...are those free too?? hell i'll take a nitrous kit while were at it..as long as we don't have to buy..haha

Rob, you see the two trucks in MomBenz's avatar? That sexy one on the right look familiar? :hehe:

--Snake

Back