dj's fuel intensifier

SuperDutyDon

rock super star
what is the purpose of this setup? there site is under construction so this is why I ask here.

Depending on what you are doing, you may not want to waste your money on an RR kit...Are you planning a FASS or Airdog standalone fuel pump? If so, I would save the money and NOT do the RR kit from anyone.

If FASS is in the plan, look at the Trusted Performance fixed orifice kit. Much better design for a regulated pump system...but you MUST have a FASS/Airdog in place to install that kit.

Why would a regulated pump system need another bypass else where? Doesnt the pump have its own bypass and thats how it regulates the pressure?

Yes, that is why an RR kit is kind of a waste if you are going with a FASS pump. Either run a crossover kit with a fixed orifice, or a flow restriction valve to allow the fuel not to dead head at the motor, but also keep the pressure up at the same time...

If someone already has an RR kit and adding a FASS, I wouldn't get rid of it, but those that are looking to do a fuel system, I would save the money and go another route!

Just need a fixed orifice with the fass to keep it from stopping at the engine.

Back