Dmax factory torsion keys

LMMGilotine

High on Diesel
Looking for some factory torsion keys for my 08, I have 2.5" leveling keys if anyone wants a trade. 01-10 2500/3500 keys are all the same if anyone has a set, I live in NC and have paypal. Thanks guys.

Someone on here has got to have a set or know someone that does.. help me out guys I need a set for Rudy's.

I think I still have mine from my '01 2500. I'll check tomorrow, I am on deadline and need to finish an article tonight...

No Prob, I'm 99% sure I have them in the pile of stock front suspension parts... But I need to make sure before I try to sell them to ya... How much are you offering? How will you need them shipped? I probably won't be able to get them out until Friday or so with the weather and everyone freaking out and staying home from work and all...

Would you want to trade me my leveling keys for your stockers, ill pay shipping both ways?

They are shipping out tomorrow. Glad I could help. They were going to end up going to the scrap metal yard... If anyone else needs other stock front suspension parts or rear overload springs let me know.

USPS has them now... they are on the way to you! BTW they both fit in the USPS Small Flat Rate Priority Mail Box so shipping is cheap even with insurance for $100 it wasn't too bad.

Thanks again for going out of your way to find them Chris! I told my buddies about the factory parts, ill let you know if they could use anything.

Back