Dmitri goes 9.50@143 Fuel Only

I never said it didn't run 9.50. I never said it wasn't fast. I never said it wasn't fuel only or nitrous. All I'm saying is it's unlikely that it blew a boot at 1000' and still ran 145 MPH.

Assuming the 145 MPH is correct, I'd venture to guess that it blew a boot closer to 1250'. None of this matters, just the fact that it went 9.50 @ 145 MPH without full power the whole pass = has capability to run quicker and faster.

On my run, I let out as soon as the boot blew up. It was the hot side of the charge air cooler boot so as soon as it blew, the truck was 100% naturally aspirated breathing through the restrictive charge air cooler and intake piping = maybe 100 HP at the wheels if I stayed in it.

i got a new sayin for you haters.......

Oh lord... you come up with that all by yourself????

I find it funny when out-witted folk proclaim to be fueled by haters. Tell you what fuels me.... not being a douche.... Generally speaking, if you aren't a dork, dikk, or douche then folks wont hate, even when you accomplish lots. I can list plenty of lots that haul ass who are well-liked.

There is a difference in Ron Capps and Whit Bazemore.

And as for Cummins guys being scared, You go quicker than banks, and Dimitri go quicker than Buck, and call the Cummins guys back.

^^^ =
CCZG7.gif

9.50 @ 145 is fast!!! Congrats, quicker than I'll ever run!!!!

Blowing a boot at 1000' and running 145 MPH = BS!!!!!

I ran 11.57 @ 121 MPH.

Next pass blew a boot at 900' = 11.86 @ 93 MPH

If my slower moving truck (less wind resistance) lost 28 MPH from blowing a boot at 900', that Dmax should have also lost roughly 20-28 MPH from blowing a boot at 1000' and we all know it wasn't going to trap 165-173 MPH on that pass.

I have grenaded both turbos at 1000' and still ran a 10.20 @140 mph and my truck is much heavier than his. I do not think you know how much power that truck makes man. It is a monster especially on the back half.

Get over it, he did it. period

i was there and saw it, so were many others

When you blew a boot did you let off or keep going? demitri stayed in it, that may be why he only lost 6 mph....

i've had similar things happen, somtimes stuff just happens that way.

i love how the cummins guys are getting scared of the duramax train thats coming :hehe:

Oh yes very creative and so clever! You come up with that on your own?

Oh man you Duramax guys got my tires shakin on my Cummins!

Oh and Wade since your elevator doesnt quite make it to the top....that was a pun aimed to you!

When you blew a boot did you let off or keep going? demitri stayed in it, that may be why he only lost 6 mph....

i love how the cummins guys are getting scared of the duramax train thats coming :hehe:

is this the train you speak of?thomas-train-costume.jpg

LOL wade thinks he is famous. Keep blowing your junk up douche bag. I'm loving it. Oh and about that train. Hasn't that thing been coming for like 3 years now?

LOL wade thinks he is famous. Keep blowing your junk up douche bag. I'm loving it. Oh and about that train. Hasn't that thing been coming for like 3 years now?

I have noticed this :lolly: i try not to judge someone i dont know and havent delt with, but i cant count how many times ive read threads on here and they just get derailed by wade hate....

Dmitri only lost a couple mph when his boot blew because of all the nitrous he was still spraying LOL

Ha ha, just kiddin bud.

Wade a minute here. I'm a Duramax guy and I think most know it. I've stayed out of this post as I know that one of the statements is untrue. Which one I cannot say for sure and this is why I've stayed out of it. Wade you need to shut up and go back to learning, as the numbers just do not add up and it doesn't matter if it's 12v or a Duramax they do not add up plain and simple. Dmitri doesn't need your help and your just dragging him down with your comments. He has a fast truck without your help so just let him speak for himself.

Wade a minute here. I'm a Duramax guy and I think most know it. I've stayed out of this post as I know that one of the statements is untrue. Which one I cannot say for sure and this is why I've stayed out of it. Wade you need to shut up and go back to learning, as the numbers just do not add up and it doesn't matter if it's 12v or a Duramax they do not add up plain and simple. Dmitri doesn't need your help and your just dragging him down with your comments. He has a fast truck without your help so just let him speak for himself.

Unlike you i have friends and i'll speak up for them anytime i want.

He was pitted right next to me all day,with no spare nitrous bottles, and ran the exact same #'s all day before the boots blew, USE your brain steve, NO nitrous bottle last's that long.

I think YOU need to learn a few things...Diesel 101 to start with :hehe:

BTW i've been helping demitri for the last 2 years, the kids got way more potential than you ever have.

Give the guy a break, he does it with out your need of approval...with a allison, and best of all YOU had nothing to do with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Yeah!! WELL!!

630bafa7.jpg

Com'on guys!! We got bigger chit to worry bout!!

Who Gives a chit if he was spraying or not. Blew a boot or not.
UNLESS it's cheating in that class, than it doesn't matter for chit!!

Oh Yeah!! WELL!!

630bafa7.jpg

Com'on guys!! We got bigger chit to worry bout!!

Who Gives a chit if he was spraying or not. Blew a boot or not.
UNLESS it's cheating in that class, than it doesn't matter for chit!!

Swole you love obama...dont you....LOL

Unlike you i have friends and i'll speak up for them anytime i want.

He was pitted right next to me all day,with no spare nitrous bottles, and ran the exact same #'s all day before the boots blew, USE your brain steve, NO nitrous bottle last's that long.

I think YOU need to learn a few things...Diesel 101 to start with :hehe:

BTW i've been helping demitri for the last 2 years, the kids got way more potential than you ever have.

Give the guy a break, he does it with out your need of approval...with a allison, and best of all YOU had nothing to do with it!

So now anyone who is in the pits close to you, your helping :hehe:

Funny thing is EVERYONE but you understands the numbers do not add up!

Next it's going to be your motor work :hehe:

The stories just keep coming from you, but no matter how bad you try and cover it up your still full of it and because of that your dragging Dmitri right into it with you.

Do you read what you type, I quoted it just so you could not go back and change it, but I'm sure your going to come back and try to twist it around some-more!

"ran the exact same #'s all day before the boots blew"

So you saying he ran the same numbers with or without the boots blowing, as the OP of the post says the boots blew on this run at 1000' and if they did the truck would have slowed down! If your trying to say he ran the same numbers but the boots blew everytime then they would of had to have blowen in the exact same place on the track everytime................... yea I believe that line of crap too :hehe:

Drag Racing 101 class out! :eek:wned:

So now anyone who is in the pits close to you, your helping :hehe:

Funny thing is EVERYONE but you understands the numbers do not add up!

Next it's going to be your motor work :hehe:

The stories just keep coming from you, but no matter how bad you try and cover it up your still full of it and because of that your dragging Dmitri right into it with you.

Do you read what you type, I quoted it just so you could not go back and change it, but I'm sure your going to come back and try to twist it around some-more!

"ran the exact same #'s all day before the boots blew"

So you saying he ran the same numbers with or without the boots blowing, as the OP of the post says the boots blew on this run at 1000' and if they did the truck would have slowed down! If your trying to say he ran the same numbers but the boots blew everytime then they would of had to have blowen in the exact same place on the track everytime................... yea I believe that line of crap too :hehe:

Drag Racing 101 class out! :eek:wned:

When demiti does come back out with his issue's fixed your jaws will drop, were working on some very cool stuff right now.

im telling you what i witnessed and what demitri claims as well. Get over it!

Your not a racer, dont have a race car, and likely never been to a track.

What would you know...besides keyboard pecking 101

When demiti does come back out with his issue's fixed your jaws will drop, were working on some very cool stuff right now.

im telling you what i witnessed and what demitri claims as well. Get over it!

Your not a racer, dont have a race car, and likely never been to a track.

What would you know...besides keyboard pecking 101

You mean Demtri is working on something cool and your just trying to claim it, just like you have for everything else *bdh*

As for racing I have been down the track more in my life than you ever have so try something else, and those rod designs that your running along with the engine build that Mike did sure have been doing it for you. Funny thing is you claimed he and I had nothing to do with it, then later you claimed you lived at his house for almost three months while he was building it! Then you claimed you designed the AL block and that was proven another lie, the list goes on and on and everyone here knows it. You can never get your stories straight.

For a born again Christian you must have skipped the part about telling the truth that they tried to teach you.

Back