Do I have a cracked block?

Mega Hooker

High Dollar Hooker
My neighbor has a 98 12v that started getting oil in the water real bad. I thought oil cooler maybe so i took his off and tried to pressure test it and never could figure out to do that so i bought a used one off of a 24v and put on it and that didn't phase it so i pulled the head and had it checked. The shop said they had to take alot off to get it flat. I put it back on with a marine gasket and still oil in the water. I later found out the shop i sent it to was a joke so i pulled it again and sent it to scheids. They said the head is perfect so is the block cracked or am i missing something else. If it is cracked i'm going to buy a reman and put in it. Where's a good place to buy a reman 12v? The truck is bone stock with 130k on it.

how long did you drive after both of those head gasket replacments? cause if there was water contamination of the oil it can take a long time to get it out. if you havent done it yet just try changing the oil, drive for a little, change it agian and do it like maybe 4-5 times and see if the water gets flushed out. also pressure test the whole system and see if it is acctually leaking somewhere anymore.

Back