Do they make touchscreen receivers that adjust?

crewgirl

Inmate #28
I would LOVE to have a big touchscreen receiver in my truck, but it seems like they all flip up. That would cover up the air vents in my dash. Do they make ones that flip down or adjust that you can manually adjust the position of it?

I'm pretty sure I have seen some units that flip down. Have you looked on Crutchfield.com?

Yes Goose, but the site pissed me off and so I quit, I'll go back when I have more patience.

Yes Goose, but the site pissed me off and so I quit, I'll go back when I have more patience.

Im actually was looking for the same thing as you are for a truck i bought this weekend, i agree with you on there website! let me know if you do find something though

I will Jake, but the more I look and read, the more I'm starting to think that I'm going to have to settle for a 3 or 4 inch screen on a single din receiver, or cut the dash up for a double din. *sigh*

I will Jake, but the more I look and read, the more I'm starting to think that I'm going to have to settle for a 3 or 4 inch screen on a single din receiver, or cut the dash up for a double din. *sigh*

I was thinking about finding some kind of car audio forum but i havent had time, I guess i could just install one upside down LOL

Alpine has a fold out that you can adjust the tilt on or close it all together and just use the remote.

I have a pioneer avic 7 (I think ) and it's a dbl. Din but is a really nice unit.

I have a 7" double din in my truck. All touch and you can adjust the tilt on it and remove the front face.

Back