Votes: 32 34.8%
  • Yes I do, but not the diesel

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Do you race (at a track) or are you a spectator? If so, how long have you been racing?

I try to go as often as possible. Been going for about a year.

Yes, and I'm not hard to find since I'm the only idiot that shows up in a VW at diesel races.:doh: LOL

i go to the track 3 to 5 times a year to run. i have been doing this for over 20 years

I've participated in 9 races this year with at least 3 to go. 7 races at US 131, 1 at IRP, and the TS race. It's been a busy summer, but I want more.

I went to the rack for test and tune and ended up getting a run in on Bracket Racing . I will return soon , it was addicting and I have new Power to test with new tunes and a new turbo!

1 NEW TURBO
2 new TUNES
and a wallet that is thinner!

but hey ! I can go fast !

I'd like to race if I had a car or truck fast enough.....LOL So for now I'm just a spectator.....LOL

Yep...thats why I raced my 7.3 , It was fast for as big as it was...but it was more consistent than fast.

TooMuchBoost said:
Yes, and I'm not hard to find since I'm the only idiot that shows up in a VW at diesel races.:doh: LOL

Same here...

I race with the NHRDA, and no matter what track we are at, I'm always told by the tech's to get in line with the other ricers!:doh:

Wow if thats not an insult....LOL Smack em twice for bing ingnorant....LOL

Every chance i get for the last two years. Lots of times at a local strip near home, last year at Scheid, this year at Bowling green and IRP. I won the trophy for et bracket last friday night at the local track. Nothing outstanding, but the truck went 13.62 - 13.64 six or seven times in a row and i was having a good night on the lights. It was really cool, had a good time.

Dave

I'm learning..... soon to be competetive.

I just got me a cummins with training wheels and and a deep stage kit, I'll be cummin to a theater near you.

I go about 6 times a year. New England Dragway is about 40 min. away

I've been racing since I was 15 or so....that means for a long time...LOL
Stayed with the Fox body Mustangs for years....quickest pass ever of 8.63 @ 165 mph....back when I actually had an NHRA license.
Now I play with the truck and go with my brother and his buddies who run a true 10.5 Outlaw car. Their best pass is in the high 6's at over 200 mph in the 1/4 but they've cut back to 1/8 mile races for the most part.

I have been racing my pickup for the last 3 years, but I have been racing for a lot longer. In the last 3 years I have put more then 800 1/4 passes on my pickup . I race in the NHRDA as well as division 6 and division 7 NHRA brackets. I am qualified for the bracket finals for both division 6 and divison 7 this year.

I quess what I am saying is... I race alot!! :woohoo:

Started street racing when I was 15 , now I only race at the track , turning 50 must have change me :rockwoot:

Ive been going to the local track since I was fifteen to watch. Once I got my liscense I was racing anybody and anything,but nothing beats the outrunning little 3000 lb. cars with the raw power and torque of a 7000 lb. diesel truck!I have never raced in competion events(dont have the $ to compete with those guys yet)just for fun on the" run what you brung test and tune nights"

I love to drag race. I don't claim to be a good drag racer, but I still love it.

Atlanta Dragway is close to my house, so when I am not on the road, I go up and play. I did manage to take my play truck to Smokin the Smokies this spring and run it up there and plan to do the same this fall.

Back