Dockboy and BBD Inspired Now Chasis Cam

Mo Smoke

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere
Tried this yesterday durnig a pull and then got a hop at the end...lifted to save the drivetrain..

Cool.... Thats different.... Looks like that chain was 6 ft long from that point of view, or was it??

Lynn

It is a wide angle lense mounted to the lower radiator support, doesn't help it is a crewcab SB on 37's and 10" lift.

I've seen that somewhere before..... Oh that's right, in my email this morning:hehe:

Sweet

You should run over something.

I've seen something like that before, except the camera was mounted on a component chassis pulling tractor. The mounted the camera up under the front of motor, then they also mounted a laser on it to. Then in the back axle area they mounted a scale. By doing this they were able to use the video to see how much the frame flexed during the pull. Then adjusted weights accordingly.

Nice :rockwoot:

My next one may be under the hood :)

BBD

aimed right at the manifold...or does it not glow if you use enough water to keep the temps down?

i still love the vids where they are placed on larger blower motor race cars and you can see the belt flex/slap on those big superchargers etc.

Back