Dodge Clutch Master Cylinder on 92HD3500 and Window Sticker question

RudolphD1

I have a 92 Chevy 3500 with 5.9 Cummins engine. I replaced the GM clutch master cylinder with a Dodge Clutch Master cylinder. (Dodge provided more power to disengage clutch.) I removed the two bolts on firewall to be able to twist and turn the Dodge replacement. I have tried everything to install this with no joy. Does anyone have advice on retrofiting the Dodge MC on a Chevy?

Also, would like to know where I can purchase a windows sticker for Cummins. I see a lot of trucks with the Big White letters Cummins. Where does one order these?

Thanks,

I have a 92 Chevy 3500 with 5.9 Cummins engine. I replaced the GM clutch master cylinder with a Dodge Clutch Master cylinder. (Dodge provided more power to disengage clutch.) I removed the two bolts on firewall to be able to twist and turn the Dodge replacement. I have tried everything to install this with no joy. Does anyone have advice on retrofiting the Dodge MC on a Chevy?

Also, would like to know where I can purchase a windows sticker for Cummins. I see a lot of trucks with the Big White letters Cummins. Where does one order these?

Thanks,
ebay sells the cummins stickers, so does gino's garage

Back