Dodge cup holder from Genos Garage..?

my truck was the base model work truck edition, that being said i do not have an opening center console but just a folding console, and the gap from the edge of my console to the shift knob (in 4th gear) is maybe 2.5 inches at most.... that being said i dont think this would work for me? even though i really want it to! ill try to get some pictures up to explain myself...

rajavehy.jpg

agazusyn.jpg

As you can see I do not have an opening center console, so therefore I can not use these cup holders from genos correct?

Sent from phone

I haven't seen the 3rd gen style cup holders but if that are anything like the 2nd gen style, I don't think it will work for you.

There are some center console/ cup holders that look pretty nice. The universal kind that just sit on the seat or I the floor.

well shucks... i was hoping the geno's one would work... the one from rampage is an option though.... thank you gentlemen

I just got the one from genos installed. Looks great, works great, and not too close to the bottom gears. I dont think genos would work with yours because the lid closes over the cup holder to hold it in place.

2nd
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367023119.607961.jpg

4th
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367023154.974820.jpg

6th
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367023172.972542.jpg

From the side..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367023214.669459.jpg

Best 40 bucks ive ever spent. When hitting 2nd fast the shift knob hits on it, but its no big deal

How close is reverse to the cup holder, I have been thinking about one of these for a while.

I have the nv5600 so reverse isnt an issue, but my 6th gear is where your reverse is which i posted the 3rd picture down. The only issue it has is when i have an extremely large up it gets in the way a little bit. Not completely it just hits my arm, but i sit my drinks in the far cup holder because i have an ashtray in the one closest to me.
Best $40 ive ever spent!

Back