Dodge puller

J_mcmullin

Hey guys so I have been watching the for sale post but don't see any trucks from texas or close. Does anyone know of someone trying to sell a puller close to texas?

I think he was being sarcastic. Be more specific with what your locally such as what class you are planning to run in.

Gotcha.
I would really like a straight body 99- newer in the 2.6-3.0. Standard auto don't really bother me. Something turnkey would be ideal but it is what it is.

Dude, use the search. There is like 5 good trucks for sale at least on here

I have look on there. The one I have seen in the 2.6 but it seems like no body likes the guy selling it and I can't send a message cause I don't have 10 post so I am working on posting more.

It's going to be tough to find a good "turn key" 2.6 or 3.0 truck for only 30k.

Good luck in your search though.

I have a 2.6 truck I'v been thinking about selling, it was the undefeated points winner in our local mpi circuit this year I was thinking 20,000 would take it. If your interested pm me for details and pics. It is a 95 eclb with an nv 4500.

I was being serious. I have a for sale ad in the classified section, '2004.5 Dodge QCLB Laramie 4x4'

It's going to be tough to find a good "turn key" 2.6 or 3.0 truck for only 30k.

Good luck in your search though.

This is pretty much correct.

I got just shy of 30 from mine, and it needed probably 6k worth of parts totake it from competitive to a top runner.

My truck is the 2.6 truck for 30 its a hell of. Truck for 30 grand I can verify all u need to know. 864 844 7488

Back