dodge steering issues

torqueslut

when launching my truck im having bad torque steer in the front end, is there any thing to do to help fix this or do i live with it, its an 05 if it matters, thanks

ive got rancho 9000's all the way around, i think i might try better sterring stabilizer, then if that dont work a new steering box

I'd try a different stabilizer.

IMHO you will never get rid of all of the torque steer since the axle shafts are not equal length. A stabilizer may help improve it though.

thats what im hoping what about dual stabilizers you think that will help better

it will definatley help but alot of what I see in these 4x4 trucks that launch hard is that they squat back too much and cause the front to lift loosing traction exagerating the tq steer.

it will definatley help but alot of what I see in these 4x4 trucks that launch hard is that they squat back too much and cause the front to lift loosing traction exagerating the tq steer.

I agree. Long traction bars make the problem even worse.

I agree. Long traction bars make the problem even worse.

yea i had that problem, but i think i got that fixed, maybe its just the open diff. But ima try a steering stabilizer and see if that helps

Scott aka school bus has that problem as well. His looks like a handfull off the line. I'm not sure what he has done to fix this but his input might help as well.

He put long traction bars on it and made it worse...:LOL:

Just put a hydro assist ram on it. :D

Back