Does anybody make an 18" long flex oil drain pipe?

Worse comes to worse you could buy that one or find just the ends and take it to a custom hose shop.

Sometimes I wish I was a hose guy. They get to do such pretty work so easily.

Worse comes to worse you could buy that one or find just the ends and take it to a custom hose shop.

Sometimes I wish I was a hose guy. They get to do such pretty work so easily.

Yea, I thought of using -10 or -12 hose, but these flexible pipes, if I can find the right length, are a much cleaner way of doing it in my opinion.

Looking for something like in the link, but 18" total length. Anybody know of a source? Thanks!

https://puredieselpower.com/dodge-products/flexible-12-turbo-oil-drain-for-hx35-hx40-s300-0428.html

If you can use one a little longer Cummins has one 21" long
Part # 3934084
What I used one my high mount turbo setup.

DSC00475.jpg

If you can use one a little longer Cummins has one 21" long
Part # 3934084
What I used one my high mount turbo setup.

I saw that one, and will likely use it if I have to. It might be hard to use up the extra length and keep the pipe on a constant downward angle throughout its run. Thanks!

If you are using it for the top turbo in twins you might want to check out the BD one that is 23" long. I bought the 21"er from PDP and it was just barely too short.

If you are using it for the top turbo in twins you might want to check out the BD one that is 23" long. I bought the 21"er from PDP and it was just barely too short.

Nope, I have an HE341 that I mounted like a 3rd gen with an industrial rear dump manifold.

Back