Does this compound setup belong to a member ?

meatball

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452355531.924000.jpg

I'm looking into going this route , and can't find any info on this set up . It's very clean but I can't tell much from the picture .
I don't see any bracing for the primary mount , also wondering if the hot pipe is a short radius schd 80 pipe fitting , or pie cut .

It's a 471/595 setup that Anarchy diesel did. Best to quiz them.

View attachment 61140

I'm looking into going this route , and can't find any info on this set up . It's very clean but I can't tell much from the picture .
I don't see any bracing for the primary mount , also wondering if the hot pipe is a short radius schd 80 pipe fitting , or pie cut .

It was on a 6 speed black third gen truck, made like 900-1100 on fuel.

Can't remember his username...

I doubt anybody would use a sch 80 pope fitting for hot or cold piping on turbos. It's too thick and heavy . Typical would be 14, 16 or 18 gauge material IMHO .

I thought Ashley Black had advertised them

On edit

Blacks had a similar set but not the one in the picture

Last edited:
Blacks diesel. Looked at them myself. 400/500 setup. Very nice and clean looking

yes I own it .
20150703_100202_zpshoxaxpgo.jpg

20150703_100210_zpsdrwf5bww.jpg

attachment-51_zps74b1c086.jpeg

attachment-41_zps1713aa83.jpeg

20150721_090130_zpssdktlqp5.jpg

MCM Diesel near Knoxville originally built it for Jepling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you those pictures are a lot more helpful than what i found on Google . This will be going on a 12v , still up in the air about a secondary . I have a 63,68.91 t4 with a 360* thrust I'm considering , but With the new sxe's I might consider a better option . Any recommendations ?

Gah S500's are fricken enormous...
just a lil bit 14" compressor housing
MCM Diesel near Knoxville originally built it for Jepling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes me and jepling have cut ties with him To many bad dealings
No support?

That's such a simple and clean setup it's almost genius.
yes it has a support unter the hot pipe if you look you can see it below the hot pipe it bolts to the block
Thank you those pictures are a lot more helpful than what i found on Google . This will be going on a 12v , still up in the air about a secondary . I have a 63,68.91 t4 with a 360* thrust I'm considering , but With the new sxe's I might consider a better option . Any recommendations ?
Yea this will hopefully end up on my 95 fummins on my quest for 1k
this secondary is a 72/83/.90 t4 the 72 has a small Mack cover with no air diffuser just straight bore the primary is a 95/115?/1.15 it has not be opened up on the MWE groove because it wont fit in the lathe lol possible in the future though. how much fuel you going for I have the same charger on my 12 valve flatbed it spools great but i only have 5x12's. I would not bother with the 360 thrust.

Back