Dominator Diesel of Texas Dyno day in Marblefalls Texas April 24th...

JaMan

Local Hero
Dominator Diesel of Texas is having a dyno day April 24th in Marblefalls Tx. it will be hosted by Allstar Transmissions. We will have BBQ and are looking into prizes for high hp and quickest quartermile times. The dyno does quarter mile times and is with-in a tenth of true track times. It will be $60 for three pulls and another $10 for 1/4 mile times. All prizes are only open to current registered and street driven trucks. Deddicated sled and off road vehicals are welcome but not elegible for any prizes. We have to keep it under control at ths event so if you think you need to tear it up then do it on the dyno and compare track times...see you there.

Jared

This is closer than the looziana thing though ................ and hamilton is gonna be at this one!

Hamilton Diesel Services
10806 W State Highway 29
Liberty Hill, TX 78642-4755
(512) 778-6150

Sorry Bus. You is wrong buddy.

Thank You Tyler. :)

Seward Junction is up the road a lil and a left turn from his shop. There's a really good BBQ place there.

Ya. The city limit for both towns looks to be the main intersection of the highway.

Those minor details don't really matter, what matters is, I'm right and Bus is wrong.

I live in cottonwood, tx but my address says west, tx so that is an incorrect way to determine location.

I know of three Cottonwood, Tx's to. There are probly more cottonwoods in the state to. I think only one actually has its own zip code tho. :kick:
Dang these Dominator Diesel threads keep getting derailed. It was Larry Joe Taylor on CF.

all i know is when im going to zachs shop from either direction it says seward junction, liberty hill city limit signs are like a mile west of zachs shop

Someone get Zach in here to tell us that I'm right.

Ask him first, and if Bus is right tell him to stay out.

I'll start a new thread titled "Where is Zach's Shop? " to save a derail....:bang

Back