Done with the 12v...selling lots of parts

Signature600

THA MAN!
I'm going away from the Cummins after 5 years of working on my half ton....going to something more my "style"

So, got a pile of stuff for sale.

12v long block, billet cam, basically stock head, ARP 2000 studs. Pan has -12 A/N bung welded in. Front cover is on it, rear plate is not. I'll post cam specs as soon as I find the paperwork in my mess of a desk...also will have C/R info.

Thinking $2500

Built 2wd 47RH. Suncoast build, from info I was given when I bought it, built by the late Joe Webb himslef. Was in Gary Ray's flying 1/2 ton. Triple disc converter, laminated flexplate. Was told all billet shafts along with lots of other tricks. The OD housing was cracked in wreck (I didn't notice the crack until I started the truck, found oil seeping), that I "fixed". Doesn't leak now, but will come with another OD housing.

$3000

Ported 12v Head. Ported by Jim Koch of Missouri. Never bolted on...heck, I have never even opened the crate yet. Cut off intake, complete with springs, valves, etc. From memory, it flows about 240cfm intake, 180cfm Exhaust @ .550 lift. Not filled, still a wet head. I know what I paid, I don't think the price has come down on porting work yet.

$2200

CDS 12mm Pump. Was on my 98 12v. Set at 450cc's, all the way down, did 551/1080 with a set of 5x.014's. Puts out 450-650CC's. 5K springs. One of the smoothest street pumps I've driven.

$1200

12v injectors 5x.020's with .010 lift. Bought through Mumau Diesel. Brnad new, never installed. Set at 300 bar.

$600

12v Adjustable pump gear and cover. Bought through PDW about 5 years ago. Never bolted on. I believe it will need ribs machined off the crank pulley and a 4 rib belt.

$650

Disc brake Dana 80. 3.55 gears. bought it to swap into my 98, sold truck first.

$500

Also, I have a lot of other 12v parts running around. Feel free to ask me about anything you might need. Package deals can be negotiated, as well as pick up, delivery, or meeting for a swap.

Best would be to email me, chris@mayerfarmequipment.com, or you can call me at work or cell. Work is 800-996-2937 just ask for Chris, or on my cell at 740-505-0240. Work is toll free, and I always try to answer my work calls first....cell I will answer after hours for sure, or at work if I'm not on the other line.

I'll be updating the listing with more stuff as I find it, and will update with cam and engine info soon.

Thanks for looking,
Chris

Got any complete p pump setups?
Pump,
Gear,
Timing gear case
Timing gear cover

Stock stuff is preferred. 160 hp pump is fine as well

Not without parting out what I have, and even then it would be that 913 12mm pump.

If I can't get anything sold I will keep you in mind for some parts.

Forgot something already. Engine has an ATS manifold with a T4 foot welded on, was the old H2E/HX50 flange on it. Has a port for a external wastegate as well.

Also have a brand new but laying around for 3 years ATS T3 12v manifold. $375. Perfect but rusty, I'll sandblast it for the buyer.

Oh, BTW, if anyone want's that engine running, I can do that. I forgot about a set of .093 lines I have. I could put it all together for you for a package price...Let me know. I might even have some sort of charger for you, depending on what you want.

Chris

Last edited:
Any head studs? Valve springs? Delivery valves? Any small performance stuff

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Any head studs? Valve springs? Delivery valves? Any small performance stuff

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I may have a set of 181 DV's....but I will have to dig through some stuff.

I've already sold off a lot of the smaller stuff to local people who aren't very big into performance and just needed some slight performance products.

This will be mostly bigger/higher power stuff.

I will look and see if I can find those DV's and make sure what they are. Could be old 131's from my old 95.

Chris

Oh, here's a deal for someone.

BRAND SPANKING NEW 12v Engine. 200hp out of a sprayer. Has an Ag gov pump, 98 model engine with a STORM block. Has Air Compressor on it on power steering pump location, and an SAE 2 Bell housing and flywheel. If you want Dodge adapter, I can find you one....but the SAE stuff should be worth more to someone....

$4500. You can hear it run before you take it...but she's factory new!

Chris

What do you want for the engine to be running? And where are you located?

Nevermind, you posted just as I did. But location?

That engine is different....that's for a brand new 200hp industrial engine, not the one in the first post.

I'm in Ohio.

For the engine to be complete and running, you want all the parts listed, IE adjustable gear and cover, etc.

Chris

That's a good deal on that head. He does great work.

I've heard that. I'm extremely disappointed that I never got to try it, but things just have not went well on this build. Someone might as well get some good fun out of this head.

Thanks!!!
Chris

Man, just bought a pump last night or I'd be all over yours! Good guy to deal with here!

Man, just bought a pump last night or I'd be all over yours! Good guy to deal with here!

Dang, you should have gotten a hold of me. Thanks Hobie!!

Pump and Injectors are sold pending pickup and payment on Saturday. We have a verbal agreement, just working out the timing we can meet.

Thanks all for looking, if anything should go wrong I will update you all!

Chris

Sure it's a #2 housing on the new engine? That's kind of odd for a industrial engine. #2 is normally a medium duty truck allison thing.

Back