Downpipe- HE351VE

VMacKenzie

Downpipe from Source with HE351VE flange welded on. Ran a VGT for awhile then went a different route. $100+ the ride. Location on desert side of Washington.

HE351VEDownpipe1_zps066fb398.jpg

HE351VEDownpipe2_zpsa6c727fb.jpg

I am going to do a vgt sway in my 02, But was planning on keep ing the elbow on and using a 3rd gen downpipe. Would this be a better way to go?

c farmer if you use a 6.7 exhaust manifold then it would be easier to use the 3rd Gen DP, but if you use an adapter to mount the VGT to your stock manifold then this DP would be a better fit. That's how I had my '01 set up, adapter and this DP. I put the truck back to basically stock and sold it and now selling parts.

Last edited:
Update, I found the V-clamp that goes with this DP. New price now is $140 for downpipe & clamp shipped. Also FYI the fastest way to get me is email sixshift@msn.com since I check it a lot more often than getting on here.

so, would this work on my '05 with the he351cw mounted on a 2nd gen PDI mani???

I think it should but can't say for 100% certain, being it's for a 2nd Gen and I don't know how close the routing would be to what a 3rd Gen with 2G manifold would be. . . anyone know?

By the way quickest way to get me is email sixshift@msn.com, I don't get on CompD for a few days at a time sometimes. Would like to see this go soon.

Back