DP Mag Blue Dmax hooked to sled

Saw that truck hook at Clearfield, seemed to run pretty decent. I'll see if I can find out who it is.

Looks like Eric Wall was the driver at Clearfield. Like I said, truck ran good, but lacked for traction, some weight on the front and a set of STS's could make it go either way.

Yeah! Def not my old truck, that looks like a 500hp tune only truck, dp mag is gay they do stories on 500the hp stock trucks not record braking trucks! Lol!

Last edited:
My old truck is alive and well in ohio, still in race trim!

That is an Ohio truck thought about buying it last year. It's a nice clean ZF6 though. It's just a tuned truck.

The current owner of that truck also owns the bad ass log turck that's been pulling around westeren pa this year as well!!

seen him run at coshocton... it is a real nice truck, sounds good too. Nothin to impressive on the far end like said. maybe its the zf that makes him so special.

The current owner of that truck also owns the bad ass log turck that's been pulling around westeren pa this year as well!!

x2 on log truck that thing is a mule just keeps on trucking along i seen the truck the other day in Dayton it looks even better in the light

skids his nick name that runs the log truck. he is building a semi for the up coming year.

and the truck is up for sale nothing special done but just a clean dmax

seen him run at coshocton... it is a real nice truck, sounds good too. Nothin to impressive on the far end like said. maybe its the zf that makes him so special.

At coshocton fair pull on tuesday the 4th

Yeah! Def not my old truck, that looks like a 500hp tune only truck, dp mag is gay they do stories on 500the hp stock trucks not record braking trucks! Lol!

:lolly: I agree. It's a work stock truck pulling in Ohio 2.6 class. Nice truck don't get me wrong but nothing special.

Back