DPDIESEL anyone know how to get ahold of him

04cummins

I have sent numerous pms to DPDIESEL ( dominator performance diesel) and have not got any relplies. I bought a rail pressure gauge from him and all the parts are not there to hook it up he said he was gonna send them to me but never has. Oh and all this took place about two months ago. any info would be appreciated.

Try calling and leaving a message. Both Bryan and Sean have been in and out of the shop with projects. I know this isn't an excuse but maybe a phone message would work better?

Do you happen to have the number i cant remember if i have it or not. I kinda figured they may be busy but i have given him plenty of time to make it right and he has made no effort. thanks for your input man

Do you happen to have the number i cant remember if i have it or not. I kinda figured they may be busy but i have given him plenty of time to make it right and he has made no effort. thanks for your input man

No problem man, the number is (208) 637-2100 at the shop. If you can't get an answer leave a message with your info, I know he checks them when he's at the shop. :Cheer:

Kinda like the $400 core charge they screwed me out of a year ago for a VP44...

Yeah I remember it. I was under the impression it was taken care of, considering DPDIESEL sent the check to the end user, in which you were the middle man. Correct?

Correct, except no check was ever sent. No one has ever sent or posted a copy of the cancelled check that was "sent". I ended up giving the end user his $400.

So the fire still burns. sorry man.

Nothing you or I can do about it at this point except warn other people. I just threw away all of the documentation I had on the subject a few days actually, seeing as it has been over a year now.

Nothing you or I can do about it at this point except warn other people. I just threw away all of the documentation I had on the subject a few days actually, seeing as it has been over a year now.

Now no one is gonna believe you!!!! LOL just kiddin man.

Well DPD says in their own post that both myself and the end user were still asking for core refund. That was in Jan 2008, pump was bought in June 2007.
6 Months for a core charge return is ridiculous. And they still never mailed it out!

Well DPD says in their own post that both myself and the end user were still asking for core refund. That was in Jan 2008, pump was bought in June 2007.
6 Months for a core charge return is ridiculous. And they still never mailed it out!

I dunno what to tell ya man. I looked at your myspace. You run your own diesel performance shop too?

Yeah, that's how it all started with them actually. They were an interim supplier for me, until that.

We might as well take this conversation to PM's or something, this thread will probably get locked if this keeps going.

We might as well take this conversation to PM's or something, this thread will probably get locked if this keeps going.

You mean if YOU keep goin it will get locked. LOL LOL It's all good, I was just curious if thats what you did for a living. :Cheer:

No, for a real living I'm an NPI Field Follow Engineer at Caterpillar for all engines C6.6 through 3600's (C280), including Tier IV.

This is what I've been working with alot lately though...
Picture1302.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

Back