DPDIESEL anyone know how to get ahold of him

Wow looks like fun... I hate to say it but from what i was told DPD went out of business...

Wow looks like fun... I hate to say it but from what i was told DPD went out of business...

Not out of business, but for the moment, Sean and Bryan are working in Wyoming and just maintaining the website. They still have the shop and will use it to work on the pulling trucks but whether or not they will continue to do performance and repair for the general public is still in the air.

Not out of business, but for the moment, Sean and Bryan are working in Wyoming and just maintaining the website. They still have the shop and will use it to work on the pulling trucks but whether or not they will continue to do performance and repair for the general public is still in the air.

so mpre or less, out of business!!

SURE! Why not? I'm tired of explaining the situation when what I say falls on deaf ears. I don't understand how what I said above says out of business? I'm a good friend of Sean and Bryan and I'm still not exactly sure on what is going to happen in the coming months. So anyone who is convinced they are completely out of business, please share how you came about this information. Thanks.

With the economy the way it is right now, people are having to find a way to make ends meet. Bryan and Sean are no different. If they had to go to WY to work for awhile, that is there business. But that doesn't mean that they completely closed up shop and are ignoring the general public. They just have to do what they need to do for now.

Everyone has to find a way to pay bills, not everyone has the money to go and spend on diesel stuff, so when the going gets tough, people in the diesel world get second jobs. It's a fact of life right now.

I've had no problems getting a hold of Dominator Diesel in a timely manner. My last correspondence was last week via PM. Sometimes, it's taken them up to 3 days to get back to me on stuff, but they always returned emails or PM.

Just to add to it. 04Cummins got his gauge working, Im unclear if it was from them or another source.

I emailed them 2 weekends ago got a response from them that Monday. Send one back and know nothing. I call and it is temp. disconnected.
So they are away on work and will be back????
They have a part I need and can only get from them.

Its a harness for a van akens box c5

Just to add to it. 04Cummins got his gauge working, Im unclear if it was from them or another source.

yeah different gauge. I got ahold of a main rep from isspro. They took care of me through GOS Performance. And within 3days had the gauge i was suppose to receive the first time.

I emailed them 2 weekends ago got a response from them that Monday. Send one back and know nothing. I call and it is temp. disconnected.

Not to be an A$$ but they seemed to get back very quickly when interested in a product to purchase. But when a problem arose no returned pm's, calls or any other sort of explanations.:blahblah1:

What Harness? I have a c5 sitting around!

Whats the deal anyone know anything now. I called a few times got through for once and said he would call back and then nothing

Back