DPM Dyno Schedule

m_b

DPM Dyno Crew
Hi all,

I have finally restarted the DPM website.I will keep the schedule and results up to date.

I am also asking for your picture of your truck on the dyno.i will change out the front page often as well as photos on the other pages.if you would like to be considered,email 1 picture to:

mikebatterson@yahoo.com

thanks,
mike

DPM Dyno

best dyno and crew in the business !! glad to see it back up :clap:

I'd like to publically thank Mike for the great job he has done on the site, and as my right hand since I started this company in 2002. The NADM workload has been intense this past year starting a new association but Mike without being asked stepped in and picked up what I dropped.

Again Mike, a huge thanks from your friend.

:clap::clap::clap:

Here's some info Diana posted elsewhere.........

I want to thank Liberty and DPM for getting back to me so quickly. White Plains is south east of Athens, GA off of Hwy 20. Their first pull of the season is April 25th. We are planning to attend to check their facilities out. thumbsup

There are 2 hotels within 10 miles of the sled track. I will be talking to them to get special rates just for Smokin. There is also a large lake near by that has a campground. I will look into all this and let everyone know what I find out.

We are planning to start at 2:00 pm for sled pulls and by 9:00 am for the dyno to give the guys time to prep the sled track and for anyone who wants to dyno before they pull can get on the list. If anyone will be staying closer to I-85 we could hook up and attend the Atlanta Dragway test and tune grudge matches they have every Friday night.

Smokin will be a 1 day only event this year.

Event Flyer coming real soon!!!

Here's some info Diana posted elsewhere.........

I want to thank Liberty and DPM for getting back to me so quickly. White Plains is south east of Athens, GA off of Hwy 20. Their first pull of the season is April 25th. We are planning to attend to check their facilities out. thumbsup

There are 2 hotels within 10 miles of the sled track. I will be talking to them to get special rates just for Smokin. There is also a large lake near by that has a campground. I will look into all this and let everyone know what I find out.

We are planning to start at 2:00 pm for sled pulls and by 9:00 am for the dyno to give the guys time to prep the sled track and for anyone who wants to dyno before they pull can get on the list. If anyone will be staying closer to I-85 we could hook up and attend the Atlanta Dragway test and tune grudge matches they have every Friday night.

Smokin will be a 1 day only event this year.

Event Flyer coming real soon!!!

whoops... this went in the your thread

Back