DPM/NADM 8th annual southern drag race SEPT 12th

This isn't my neck of the woods, but I just want say thanks to CompD and DTech for raising the bar and supporting the NADM.

I'm looking forward to this happening at Silver Dollar. Mike and I will of course have the dyno running for the normal $75.

Whats admission going to be for this event? Or did I overlook it somewhere. thanks, looking forward to being at this one.

We made it back from Utah, they have a long way to come to catch up to the east coast races but they are working on it. We will be getting in there friday. If there are any questions give me a call at 740-819-0457.

Chuck Rucker
NADM Drag Dir.

What time is sign up ?

Keep forgetting to ask that..... Just wanna make sure I'm on time!! =)

David I think it said gates open at 8am and qualifying at 10am. Does anyone know if it's cool to bring a camper and stay at the track or close by? I'm leaving home around 1pm on Friday and should be there around 7ish. Gary

David I think it said gates open at 8am and qualifying at 10am. Does anyone know if it's cool to bring a camper and stay at the track or close by? I'm leaving home around 1pm on Friday and should be there around 7ish. Gary

pretty sure a camper is good Gary. They have a huge grass parking area and IIRC, spots dedicated for campers.

Where is the "official" hotel for the race?

I wouldn't say there's a official hotel Nick. You could always bring your camper. There's a few hotels off exit #149 in Byron and the nicer ones with many restaurants around are off of exit #146, the next one after #149

HEADS UP FOR ANYONE GOING TO THIS EVENT........

Reynolds is a very small town and their police are VERY STRICT about traffic laws. It's only 35mph through their town IIRC... maybe less and they will pull over anything that moves the way they don't like.

You'd be very wise to NOT smoke out anything or anyone and very wise to keep your speeds through their town at a bare minimum.

Here is what we are shooting for.

8:30 Gates open
9:00 Tech/Registration open
10:30 Racing Starts

I will find out about the camping for you guys that want to stay over at the track.

Reynolds is a very small town and their police are VERY STRICT about traffic laws. It's only 35mph through their town IIRC... maybe less and they will pull over anything that moves the way they don't like.

You'd be very wise to NOT smoke out anything or anyone and very wise to keep your speeds through their town at a bare minimum.

X2!!!!!

pretty sure a camper is good Gary. They have a huge grass parking area and IIRC, spots dedicated for campers.

I wouldn't say there's a official hotel Nick. You could always bring your camper. There's a few hotels off exit #149 in Byron and the nicer ones with many restaurants around are off of exit #146, the next one after #149

Thanks Ty!

Good Call. Those boys don't play. And the flashier your truck is...the SLOWER you better go!

Back