Dr. Performance Diesel Playday

November 15th we will be holding our 3rd diesel bracket race at Texas Raceway in Kennedale. Come out for another great time of 1/8 mile drag racing. We have had great turnouts in the past. Awards will be presented to 1st and 2nd place, best reaction in eliminations, and fastest ET in eliminations. Not to mention Anna (Crewgirl) is the two time defending champion of this event. She will be there, will you?

Alex Laughlin

hehehehe Yes I am, and I intend to be the 3 time defending champion!!!! If you think you can race better than me, BRING IT!

I will be there , Project X diesel is on the waiting list for the Chassis shop , and if its not in , will be there , I will again give away $250 towards ARP , MaxSpool , or Nitrous Express product for the best reaction time in compitition
Anna's won it the last time . a will have a new Maxspool 2.5 cam for her truck for next year .

Yeah for sure Im hoping to meet alot of people and learn some stuff by watching. And of course see some nice trucks! Haha hope to see everyone there.

:rockwoot:

Where is that dang grease monkey crew at? Hopefully ol x don't get in that chassis shop soon. LOL

:woohoo: Who else do I get to meet? Theres alot of people here from Texas. Yall know yall wanna go haha :woohoo:

ill be there to take your title anna lol no i dont see that happening but ill be there to have some fun

Well Dal I realize your in Austin but seeing that I know you from the Internet it would be kinda creepy just meeting you somewhere. You could be an old lady posing to know about diesels so you can lure guys in their young 20's to Austin with your so called "Diesel" and try and have your way with them!!!! Haha just kiddin man. Im up for meeting everyone around this area and figure this event will be a good starting point. Plus itll be a learning experience I'm hoping!

Well Dal I realize your in Austin but seeing that I know you from the Internet it would be kinda creepy just meeting you somewhere. You could be an old lady posing to know about diesels so you can lure guys in their young 20's to Austin with your so called "Diesel" and try and have your way with them!!!! Haha just kiddin man. Im up for meeting everyone around this area and figure this event will be a good starting point. Plus itll be a learning experience I'm hoping!

..........speechless

HMMMMM, I think I'm in the clear on that part. You have way too much body hair.....and other things to be my type. LOL

Haha just thought it was funny. I think Anna thought I was really scared! LOL
Not to mention I dont know that I would mind if it was a good looking older lady?
:hehe:

I would Anna, but I will be working that day. I hate working weekends. :bang

Don't they let you guys bid trips anymore?

Haha just thought it was funny. I think Anna thought I was really scared! LOL
Not to mention I dont know that I would mind if it was a good looking older lady?
:hehe:

You're in a hole, son - put down the shovel...

Hello all,
My wife and I should be there. Looking forward to a good time with COOLER weather and maybe less bugs than last time:Cheer:

Back