Dr. Performance Dragster For Sale

Dragster goes as a complete roller (No motor or transmission).
It does come with the following:

5.9 Cummins motor plates on front and back
Starter
Reactor flywheel
Davis aluminum radiator w/ fan
All guages
Dual Stroud chutes
Weld Racing Wheels
Strange Brakes
Strange Floater Rear End
Top Alcohol Style Wing
Ford 9" rear end
Stroud Belts

It is a 250" John Holt Chassis and meets SFI and NHRA certifications.

$14,500

DSC01414.jpg

DSC01415.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

Here is a video of the car in case you haven't seen it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7i9dCK6Wh0

is delivery included? i would have the money before TS but people just arent buying pulling trucks these days

Alex,
Looks good, wish I could afford it!

I've noticed many unpainted chassis these days, is it so you can better inspect for cracks?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Alex,
Looks good, wish I could afford it!

I've noticed many unpainted chassis these days, is it so you can better inspect for cracks?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Reason for bare chassis is because if you have a racecar that requires an abundance of maintaing, like a Top Fuel car, when your changing parts all the time you just scratch the paint/powder coating. So, just leave it raw, wipe her down with some WD-40 to prevent rust, and run with it. Chromoly doesnt rust much anyway.

Reason for bare chassis is because if you have a racecar that requires an abundance of maintaing, like a Top Fuel car, when your changing parts all the time you just scratch the paint/powder coating. So, just leave it raw, wipe her down with some WD-40 to prevent rust, and run with it. Chromoly doesnt rust much anyway.

Ahhh, makes sense. My chassis is mild steel, so I don't get that corrosion resistance of the chromium content! From when I lived in Eastern NC, any spot without good paint was rusting on my chassis! Heck, my chrome-plated tubular A-Arms, as well as the center caps of my Weld Wheels are all rusted. This was sitting in a trailer and never outside.

they have a new Car coming off the jig.
thats a great deal, for some one , all the works been done Cummins motor plates and all, slap a CR in it and a PowerGlide Gear Vendor and even with a easy 800 hp Street tune it should run low low 8's and be able to bracket race

Back