Dr. Performance Dyno Day/Drag race THIS WEEKEND

Well, it's almost here and I'd like to get an idea on how many people are coming out. We will be cooking burgers and hot dogs for everyone here at the shop for the dyno day like last time, and we want to have plenty of everything.

If you haven't heard the details of what's going on, Friday is the Dyno Competition and Saturday is the drag race. For more info click on Dr Performance in the Sponsor section.

Hope to see a ton of people, so far it seems like it's going to a heck of a turn out!

***Awards/Prizes***

*****Awards/Prizes*****

Thanks to our sponsors and what they are contributing!

NADM- $500 to 1st place in ET Bracket

ODRA- $250 to 2nd place in ET Bracket

Nitrous Express- *nx* 2 bottles of nitrous FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
(We will fill your bottle ONE time for free each day at the Dyno Competition and Drag Race)
3rd Place of Xtreme Pro Street gets an NX bottle jacket

MaxSpool- $250 Voucher towards the best reaction time in ET Bracket
$500 Voucher to winner of 650 HP dyno class

ABM Fabrication- 12 Valve Cover to Raffle

Industrial Injection- $250 Voucher to Raffle
$250 Voucher to winner of 500 HP Dyno Class

HD Fabrications- Drive Shaft loop to raffle
$250 Voucher to 1st place of ET Bracket
$250 Voucher to 2nd place of ET Bracket

5E Diesel Innovations- $250 Voucher to 350 HP Dyno Class

Lone Star Diesel- $150 Voucher to 500 HP Dyno Class

Dr. Performance- $700 Cash to 1st place of Xtreme Pro Street
$300 Cash to 2nd place of Xtreme Pro Street
$500 Voucher towards module to 1st place of 350 HP Class

1st place of every class at both events will also receive plaques.

How bout having a 4 cylinder diesel class and the winner gets a 4l80e converter, I will be there for that LOL

*****Awards/Prizes*****

Thanks to our sponsors and what they are contributing!

NADM- $500 to 1st place in ET Bracket

ODRA- $250 to 2nd place in ET Bracket

Nitrous Express- *nx* 2 bottles of nitrous FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
(We will fill your bottle ONE time for free each day at the Dyno Competition and Drag Race)
3rd Place of Xtreme Pro Street gets an NX bottle jacket

MaxSpool- $250 Voucher towards the best reaction time in ET Bracket
$500 Voucher to winner of 650 HP dyno class

ABM Fabrication- 12 Valve Cover to Raffle

Industrial Injection- $250 Voucher to Raffle
$250 Voucher to winner of 500 HP Dyno Class

HD Fabrications- Drive Shaft loop to raffle
$250 Voucher to 1st place of ET Bracket
$250 Voucher to 2nd place of ET Bracket

5E Diesel Innovations- $250 Voucher to 350 HP Dyno Class

Lone Star Diesel- $150 Voucher to 500 HP Dyno Class

Dr. Performance- $700 Cash to 1st place of Xtreme Pro Street
$300 Cash to 2nd place of Xtreme Pro Street
$500 Voucher towards module to 1st place of 350 HP Class

1st place of every class at both events will also receive plaques.

Anything for the trucks higher than 650hp? or am I just out of luck :Cheer:

Im sorry, Im not trying to bash this event at all, but I dont understand the philosophy:

Total winnings:
350 hp- $750
500 hp-$400
650 hp-$500

And the possibility of a "match pot for the unlimited class"

Maybe I should have kept my truck stock with a banks chip

Im sorry, Im not trying to bash this event at all, but I dont understand the philosophy:

Total winnings:
350 hp- $750
500 hp-$400
650 hp-$500

And the possibility of a "match pot for the unlimited class"

Maybe I should have kept my truck stock with a banks chip

Right, if you make much more than 650 HP I'd suggest the unlimited class. If there are.... Say only 5 total in the class, $100 entry and Dr. Performance will match the entry total so if you win that's $1000. That seemed to us like a pretty good first place prize.

maybe i will have to dyno and load up my tow tune instead of my big tune and try to hit 350hp just to win the money?

Right, if you make much more than 650 HP I'd suggest the unlimited class. If there are.... Say only 5 total in the class, $100 entry and Dr. Performance will match the entry total so if you win that's $1000. That seemed to us like a pretty good first place prize.

So the unlimited class is for sure now?

It seemed like it was just a possibility in one of the threads mike started

wow sounds like its going to be fun , Mike at Nitrous Express has 2 bottles waiting to fill on a first come basis , and I will be there . I will be at the race on Saterday , if I get a Trade time at the fire station. also if any one needs a set of Drag radials , my good friend David Keith was recently laid off for AA as a pilot, and need to move some of his toys he has a set of 395 45 17 mounted on some nice wheels that need a home pm me for his number , else I'm going to let Anna use them on my truck to be a little more consistant

Total winnings:
350 hp- $750
500 hp-$400
650 hp-$500

The way I see it, a good bit of the people with diesels that pick up a flyer at an auto parts store will have off-the-shelf tuners and not have high HP trucks. I bet there will be more trucks in the 350 class than the rest, so the winnings are more. I don't know...maybe I'm still drunk from last night and I'm way off. :Cheer:

The way I see it, a good bit of the people with diesels that pick up a flyer at an auto parts store will have off-the-shelf tuners and not have high HP trucks. I bet there will be more trucks in the 350 class than the rest, so the winnings are more. I don't know...maybe I'm still drunk from last night and I'm way off. :Cheer:

I can promise you the majority of the trucks will be in the 400hp range with alot of cr at the higher end of 400.

I wasnt aware of the flyers at autoparts stores.:Cheer:

I'm not aware of them either! I know that's what the sponsors do for monster truck rallies and truck shows and such, thought they might do that for this too. Could be the beer again...

Back