Dr Performance Dyno Day - Quick Update

ramctd

AKA RamWheelsBy4
Things are starting to roll. It crystal clear and breezy. Not to hot yet.

Couple quick pics.

12_26_06_09_12_53_45_0.jpeg

12_26_06_09_12_53_45_1.jpeg

how many people are there? Very many yet? How late do they expect to be dynoing?

yes would also like to know how late this will go on cause i proly wont make it until 5 or so thanks

Aaron laid down 1200 flat lining the dyno for about 2 frames , its would have easily been 1230 or 1240 if the dyno had of gone higher , but 1200 is as high as the dyno world go
Erick From Dirt Star racing did 947 with one pump and one SB66 turbo and one stage of nitrous

There were quite a lot of people there

Awesome!! Still going to be a big turnout tomorrow?

Friday was a fun day. Not sure about previous years, but there was a good crowd all day and night. Last truck on the dyno was after midnight.

I want to personally thank all of the Dr Performance guys for their hospitality, accomodations, help when needed and down to earth "my house is your house" attitude. It is alreay one of the best events I have attended.

I would also like to thank them, I was the last truck there and ran at 12:20 and I did not get there till 11:40 pre registered with alex. It was fun the short time I was there ,and alot of people were still hangin out shooting the bull. I was very happy with the ol' dodge broke the 500 mark with 507.9 with 232k on the clock. tommorow will be a awesome show.

looks like I will be a spectator tomorrow. looking forward to meeting some of yall tomorrow

The Dr Performance crew was great! I ended up heading over after work still in my office attire and was able to put my truck on the rollers. I thought I would just stop by and make my runs and go home. I ended up leaving at 12:00 and pulled in my driveway at 1:40AM! Met some great guys.

I will also be at the drags today.

Dix

What happened to the bus? Sounded rough. Did you get any numbers before it bit the dust?

846 hp

Not bad for a virtually stock cp3.

And it didnt "bite the dust" I think I am going to call it a toothache

If only there was a 850 class maybe I could have won something!:bang

It was a blast and it was really cool meeting all the guys at Dr.performance they are awesome people. When I had the little mishap with the truck it was cool that they let me bring it in the shop to see what was wrong with it and they told me I had total access to everything in their shop," Maybe I should have taken them up on their offer and gone over to one of their trucks and taken it for a spin :rockwoot:

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the track today!

Slight Schedule Change...

Due to the heat today, no one will be going down the track until 5:00 p.m. this evening. The gates will still open at 2:00 and there will still be a full track ground crew there. Time Trials begin at 5:00

We figured we would like to get thru the hottest part of the day and then start, plus the track will be better then too.

Yesterday's dyno competition... Wow, what a great turnout and and what a blast it was! We ran 42 trucks across the dyno, not too bad for a Friday afternoon dyno event. By the turnout we had yesterday, today should be great as well.

Also, congratulations to Aaron Acker on another dyno win and maxing out our dyno. Wow! 1,200 HP!!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

See you at the track!

Also...

I just got word that I-20 is shut down from the edge of Ft. Worth to the middle of Arlington. There apparently is a pretty big problem going on right now because they have snipers posted up and police with drawn guns all over the highway. Soooooo, you might try to avoid that.

Back