What paint scheme will it be?

• New Paint Design

Votes: 104 90.4%
  • Old Rainbow

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Dr. P has a race truck????

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
After all of the miles across the country last year and years before, it's time for the black Nitro Series truck to get some paint.

Between our crew here, some are having mixed emotions about new paint scheme or old one?

So how about we let you decide?

New design VS Original Rainbow

DakotaNewPaint2.jpg

DSC02705.jpg

Um, Alex, you know what rainbow represents, don't you? :homo:

Aside from that, the new scheme looks a lot better!

Um, Alex, you know what rainbow represents, don't you? :homo:

Aside from that, the new scheme looks a lot better!

My EXACT thoughts. The rainbow thing is well.... You know. New look is pretty sweet.

The rainbow design is what the truck originally sported when it was still a gasser. Some would say keep it because it's historic...I say change it.

The original color says one thing: COMP 461. Insinuate what you will.

I'd say change it, please!

besides, Texans and rainbows don't mix, you guys aren't hippies.

Keep the rainbow ONLY if its sponsored by a paint company like Glidden or something.....it needs the more edgy scheme!

how about the upper black , done in carbon fiber look ... they have a new chrome paint out ... where the black and gray come together the chrome would good as a shadow drop or window outlined in chrome

or keep the red up front and do like a wavey checker board flag ,,, done in whte blue and black with shadow drops

The Rainbow really works for you guys!I'm sure Doss wears his rainbow shirts to work everyday, to support the team or maybe its just his Man Friend won't allow him to wear anything different!he's such a happy little fellow!:hehe::hehe:

Now all we need is some sound to go with the new paint, can almost hear the motor.

Jim

Okay, considering that I'm outnumbered 47-1...

How about you incorporate a rainbow into the new design?

I still like rainbows...

Back