I caught this during a drag race, I call it a drag race fish

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 88
Probably needed your truck to pull it out of the water:ylsuper:

Fletcher said:
I caught this during a drag race, I call it a drag race fish

WOW! Dig the new avatar!:poke: Looks familliar........

Did it take you much time to complete it to your obviously high standards?LOL LOL LOL

RacinDuallie said:
WOW! Dig the new avatar!:poke: Looks familliar........

Did it take you much time to complete it to your obviously high standards?LOL LOL LOL

That's my new brand, it stands for "boiled fish" if you fip them upside down it looks like PJ

Fletcher said:
That's my new brand, it stands for "boiled fish" if you fip them upside down it looks like PJ

To the non-dyslexic it looks like JP...:bang

Paul

I call that one big fish...and I can smell one big fishy story on the way LOL

Billysgoat said:
I call that one big fish...and I can smell one big fishy story on the way LOL

It was about four years ago, I was up in the Klawilkie river. An albino black bear was stocking me, and he had me in his sights. I could see his rabbit eye's peering from behind the bush. I knew that there was one chance to transgress my cougar like reflexes into a martial arts offensive attack action to defuse this eminent situation...

So, I quickly focused on submitting an osmosis persuasive motion paralyzing a large chinook swimming up the river, then karate kicked it’s gills. The fish floated down the river towards the bear. The bear jumped out from behind the tree exposing his sensitive eyes to the sun, blinding him, causing the bear to go over a water fall. This allowed me enough time to grab the paralyzed Salmon and get back to my station wagon

That is some mighty quick thinking there... LOL

Imagine if you just used the vulcan mind grip on that chinook, that bear woulda gotten the hint qwicker and backed off.

Back