Dragon Flow pumps

JakeDiesel

Is there any real reason why the dragon flow 13mm pump for off raod use only.
Is true of all 13mm pumps.

Is anybody useing the dragon flow or dragon fly pumps
Jake

13mm pumps aren't all that streetable if you want them to live. I wouldn't want one in a daily driver. For a toy, that's a different story

I was thinking as a weekend driver, and something I could take to pulls and drags every once in a while.
How about the 12mm pumps.
Thanks Jake

The longevity of the pump is related to how hard you work it.

each to there own, but I would research the pumps very good , call someone like CDS or scheids and II and ask what they each do to them , a real shop like Harts for example will walk you threw there pump and you will soon see why I say what I say. on that note I have allways run scheid pumps and have loved them.

I feel that the cc's isn't near as important as how the govenor is done up and I have seen the difference between dragon flows and scheids and CDS pumps
and from what I seen the dragon flow would probably bee a fine weekend ride pump but I would never have one on my competetion ride just my personal opinion.

each to there own, but I would research the pumps very good , call someone like CDS or scheids and II and ask what they each do to them , a real shop like Harts for example will walk you threw there pump and you will soon see why I say what I say. on that note I have allways run scheid pumps and have loved them.

I feel that the cc's isn't near as important as how the govenor is done up and I have seen the difference between dragon flows and scheids and CDS pumps
and from what I seen the dragon flow would probably bee a fine weekend ride pump but I would never have one on my competetion ride just my personal opinion.

Thanku I see what you are saying now.

Quite a difference between a healthy 12mm and a modest 13mm. I brought mine home yesterday after having a 13mm pump put on. Towed a trailer 250 miles home over quite a few hills(101 S. from Fortuna). Did great out on the road, but is a bit different down at slight throttle(which is most around town driving). Mine doesn't run really smooth at light throttle. Sounds like it's only running on 5cyls untill you get the rpms up above 1500 or so. Throttle response is way different too. A little throttle goes a long way.

well i have a dragon fly that i am very happy with. has plenty of fuel for my street fun :D

jakediesel what are you looking to do with this truck that the pumps going on?

I beleive DD has CDS build them for them. I could be wrong though.

jakediesel what are you looking to do with this truck that the pumps going on?

Mainly just a fun truck no real competition. Maybe go to the drag strip once in the while, seld pull with it once in a while.
Just getting ideas together so that i can have a realable and powerfull truck, even though realablity tends go out the window when you start getting up around 800hp.

I agree 100%. I would put Harts pump up again any 13mm out there. Those things are as good as it gets. Thats my opinion though. Just a little FYI for the dude asking about the pumps. DONT BUY THINGS BECAUSE THEY DO THE MOST ADVERTISING!! That doesnt mean they work worth a darn. TRUST ME... Ask the real users of the things and you will find out the truth. Not the person who makes it. Cause one certain company, I wont name names will talk out of their a$$ all day long to you about it. Then when you get the product and use it. You realize that the reason your stomach hurt when you got off the phone was because they blew smoke up your a$$ the entire time and now you have expensive junk!! So when you get off the phone and have a weird feeling in your stomach. Its there for a reason. Now you know what it is. $.02

Mainly just a fun truck no real competition. Maybe go to the drag strip once in the while, seld pull with it once in a while.
Just getting ideas together so that i can have a realable and powerfull truck, even though realablity tends go out the window when you start getting up around 800hp.

I would get you a top notch 12mm pump. Then drive it as much as you want man.:rockwoot:

I would get you a top notch 12mm pump. Then drive it as much as you want man.:rockwoot:

i'm with you , a real 12mm pump will do all you will ever need on the street and if it doesn't just add a little :nos:

Since we are talking about Dragon flow pumps...

I got a 13MM dragon flow for sale, never used

2500.00+core :poke:

I agree 100%. I would put Harts pump up again any 13mm out there. Those things are as good as it gets. Thats my opinion though. Just a little FYI for the dude asking about the pumps. DONT BUY THINGS BECAUSE THEY DO THE MOST ADVERTISING!! That doesnt mean they work worth a darn. TRUST ME... Ask the real users of the things and you will find out the truth. Not the person who makes it. Cause one certain company, I wont name names will talk out of their a$$ all day long to you about it. Then when you get the product and use it. You realize that the reason your stomach hurt when you got off the phone was because they blew smoke up your a$$ the entire time and now you have expensive junk!! So when you get off the phone and have a weird feeling in your stomach. Its there for a reason. Now you know what it is. $.02

Thats why I am askin questions.
I never heard of a Harts Pump who sells them
Thanks Jake.

Back