Dt360 2008 f450

I wish there was a recipe for using DT parts to get some power.
Even after the p7100 adaption, those pumps are not cheap at all.

Wonder if a dt530 or 570 or whatever would bolt on, and use the injectors off that engine too? 300 hp stock i think, so a few little pump mods might hit 400 without anything fancy or custom or one off.

Wait a minute.......

If dt466 injectors fit in a dt360 ..... and dt530 injectors fit in a dt466 whats to keep a guy from putting the injectors and pump on a dt360 from a dt530?

330 HP @ 2000 RPM
950 lb-ft @ 1400 RPM

That would do me just fine !!!!

Ya the pump thing is so annoying, and there is no solid info anywhere that I can find. I want a bolt on Lol.

Ya the pump thing is so annoying, and there is no solid info anywhere that I can find. I want a bolt on Lol.

From what I've heard so far, the dt mw pumps can't be juiced up and be streetable, but I wonder why that is?
It seems like an almost identical pump to the p7100.

John with the white ford on youtube has an MW and street drives his...id rather have an MW than an A

Got the truck back from BCC...looks pretty fancy underneath now. The front driveshaft was pretty long, so the steady bearing from the rear shaft was used to make the front a 2 piece, and the rear is now a 1 piece. The whole thing has 3 crossmembers, and the tcase is mounted front and back to hold it secure and it has a pretty sexy skidplate to protect it now.

DSC_1271_zpshodpzefj.jpg

DSC_1272_zpss63plyc1.jpg

DSC_1273_zps1ikonwt7.jpg

DSC_1274_zps2pkcukzp.jpg

My friend just sent me this pic...he is shipping it out next week for me. P7100 with modded plate, 4k governor springs for $500. Getting close to making some power. Yay!

82706_zpsgo3m8cmi.jpg

For sure, hard to get ahold of though...hypermax also has them for about $1000.

Are you gonna spin to 4000 rpm?

I was thinking 3200 or 3400 was gonna be the max for me.

I copy / pasted this from an email from carson stauffer diesel svc.
hope they wouldn't mind.

adapter kit 485.00
injection lines 550.00
injectors 1100.00 set

I also plan on getting the pump there too.
And trans adapter plate.
Gonna try using the stock 5r110 trans with ford computer me thinks.

Is that some kind of modified injector? Sounds like a lot of money for 6 mechanical injectors?

It must be, the OEM injectors were just over $600 from a dealer where you know you are getting hosed. lol

Back