Dual CP3 kits?

kamdsl

CAT tech
Looking at getting a dual kit for my 06, want to know from experience what kits are the best and are a good bang for the buck so o speak. I'm looking at the II kit with pump, any thoughts? Also looking at ATS and PPE.

Thanks.

Forum member 94ttss sells a very nice dual kit, complete minus the second cp3 and return lines. Hunt around on here and find yourself a used cp3 and you can have a dual kit for less than $1600 that will support 900+hp.

My setup with the same kit and used cp3:

459085_4318367471413_1585561676_o_zps30d9929c.jpg

Sweet, thanks. Ill look into it.

Anyone else with PPE, ATS or II dual kit experience?

Anarchy diesel is going to release one prolly start of the year. It is supposed to mount the top one lower for shorter belt length.

I've done a couple PPE's and about to do an ATS kit with T&C's dual feed rail. You can't really go wrong with any dual pump kit. Just pick one that best suits your needs.

I like my PPE. But you'll want to get a duel rail feed kit from II or wherever. Unless PPE 's changed their style, the way they feed the rail is not good. They have the line coming from the bottom pump then it Y's into the line from the top pump and goes to the rail. That line tends to crack where it Y's.

Forum member 94ttss sells a very nice dual kit, complete minus the second cp3 and return lines. Hunt around on here and find yourself a used cp3 and you can have a dual kit for less than $1600 that will support 900+hp.

What he said.

PPE is what ive used. The kit is $1350 shipped and get yourself a used lbz duramax pump for $400 and you are ready to roll.

If you can get ur hands on one, the Motorsport Diesel dual kit is probably the nicest.. 2nd would be ats.. and you can actually get ahold of ppl at ats lol

I believe PPE revamped that line so it wouldn't crack at that point. II and PPE seem strangely the same....

Just put a II kit on my truck. Mine is a 6.7 and that kit does NOT work with the GDP Intake.. Just a FYI.

Sweet, thanks for the heads up.

I ordered the II (PPE) kit as it looked good and was a good price with a pump. Should go good with the new 143* SAC 100% overs.

Stupid T setup on PPE and its cracking BS. Got me racing this past season. Thats my only complaint with their kit.

Give us about another week and we will have our kit out of testing. We don't use any "tees" so cracking should not be an issue.

What did you do to rectify the cracked T Woosley? Is there a way to feed the rail in more than one place, say with a fitting where the relief goes and then keep the relief?

My evil twins are setup the same as or close to purn's destroked pic. The top pump is hardlined around the horn and into the port where the RP sensor was. Bottom hardline goes to the port directly under where the sensor was on the rail. If that makes sense.

Here is a Motorsports Diesel setup. Not the best picture but I like everything about the quality of product and design. I'm not sure of the kit about to come out on the market but as far as what out now, there is no better kit.image.jpg

Wow that thing is really mounted low. If you really want an ATS, OP, Toops has one for sale on here with pump. $1850

Here is a Motorsports Diesel setup. Not the best picture but I like everything about the quality of product and design. I'm not sure of the kit about to come out on the market but as far as what out now, there is no better kit.View attachment 47792

The problem is he doesn't sell those any more, or at least he didn't 3 months ago when I tried to get one.

Back