Dual Disk for G56

jfaulkner

Douche Hunter
This is a 3250 street dual disk with solid hubs. The flywheel is SFI rated but the pressure plate is not because the original 3600# SFI plate broke a finger and was replaced with the 3250 since it was a street truck. Pressure plate has around 30k miles and the rest has around 80k. Disks and flywheel are flawless.

This was the first DD clutch SB made for the G56 (my truck was the test truck). Truck was never pulled or drag raced and did very little towing. Because this was the test clutch the starter needs spaced off the adapter plate about 1/4", the later models had the ring gear moved.

Asking $800 + Shipping OBO. Hydraulics included. Been laying on my garage floor for about 5 months, tired of looking at it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
Interested, does it come with the 1/4 spacer for the starter?

No, you could either get one from SBC or make some using washers. I used washers for all the years it was in my truck.

Really washers? That seems kinda dumb to me. It would seem to put alot of stress on the bolts and bolt holes. The nose cone set it the adapter helps control the torque and flex. I'd say your lucky you didn't have a broken bellhousing adapter. But you can't argue with proof either so

The spacer and bolts are pretty cheap. I would spend the money and do it right.

Really washers? That seems kinda dumb to me. It would seem to put alot of stress on the bolts and bolt holes. The nose cone set it the adapter helps control the torque and flex. I'd say your lucky you didn't have a broken bellhousing adapter. But you can't argue with proof either so

The spacer and bolts are pretty cheap. I would spend the money and do it right.

Longer bolts! I was going to machine an adapter but you never think of it when it isn't broke. Whoever buys it can use whatever they want. I'm just tired of moving it around my garage.

Last edited:
Back