Dumb People

soo... whats a barrel shroud? ... oh.. you don't know.. since it's in your legistlation.. awesome. Fore grips on a Piccatiny rail are a must.

Whats a barrel shroud. "its a shoulder thing that goes up". The people that makes these rules are joke. Criminals will use any thing they can get there mits on. When was the last time somone shot down a plane with a gun.

I use to lug that around when I was a sniper... and I havent ever heard of heat seeking bullets... I guess those are custom!!!lol

in·cen·di·ar·y   /ɪnˈsɛndiˌɛri/ Show Spelled [in-sen-dee-er-ee] Show IPA adjective, noun,plural-ar·ies.
–adjective
1.used or adapted for setting property on fire: incendiary bombs.
2.of or pertaining to the criminal setting on fire of property.
3.tending to arouse strife, sedition, etc.; inflammatory: incendiary speeches.
4.tending to inflame the senses: an incendiary extravaganza of music and dance.

Must be a special politician dictionary that defines incendiary as "heat seeking":bang

I would love to see a gang member toting a $13,000 rifle:hehe:

You would be surprised. The best thing that makes me laugh the most. Is the fact that Cali banned the .50 Cal so what does Barret do introduce the .416 which performs better.

I don't know who all is into NFA stuff but anything 20MM and over is known as a DD Destructive Device. So what did people do they came out with the 14.5JDJ which is just as mean and better than the .50 They will always find away around the laws.

Think thats bad check out .50 Cal Terror talking how one bullet can take a 747 down. :hehe:

People and there gun bans never sease to amaze me do you know what a barrel shroud is? :hehe: Clips? While I have seen some people running around with the old SKS with the stripper clips. Who honestly uses them anymore. When you can Mag Convert them.

Dumbest people ever can't wait to open my Gun Shop.:hehe:

Their next plan will encourage all criminals to register themselves and post the time and place of their next crime......idiots

You would be surprised. The best thing that makes me laugh the most. Is the fact that Cali banned the .50 Cal so what does Barret do introduce the .416 which performs better.

I don't know who all is into NFA stuff but anything 20MM and over is known as a DD Destructive Device. So what did people do they came out with the 14.5JDJ which is just as mean and better than the .50 They will always find away around the laws.

Think thats bad check out .50 Cal Terror talking how one bullet can take a 747 down. :hehe:

People and there gun bans never sease to amaze me do you know what a barrel shroud is? :hehe: Clips? While I have seen some people running around with the old SKS with the stripper clips. Who honestly uses them anymore. When you can Mag Convert them.

Dumbest people ever can't wait to open my Gun Shop.:hehe:

your right the 416 barret is superior. Also i think the 338.Lapua magnum is right up there as well.

Its official, guns are now #2 on the "most deadly" list, #1 on the list is now barrel shrouds... we need to make barrel shroud locks to stop everyone from dying.:hehe:

Jee-mon-ey Christmas. The older the world is...the dumber the people as a whole get. How in the world are the rest of us educated folks supposed to keep the mean I.Q. of this country above 50? :bang.

Must be some really tiny circuit boards in them bullets to control the seeker head.... :hehe:

WOW! I'd seen the second video, but this is the first time I've seen the second one. That is unexcusable ignorance. Furthermore, these politicians are blatently lying to the public. This country needs to wake up.

Also, to those of you who think the .416 outperforms the .50 BMG, you should look further than bullet drop. If you look at wind deflection the .50 does better than any other round. This is beside the point though. There is no reason a .50 should be illegal, and even if there was a better performing round out there for us, that is no reason to be complacent about the .50 being illegal.

this just goes to prove that if your an idiot you get to make up the rules.. i cant believe they want to take bob lee swaggers gun away from him

Back