Duramax Beats Nissan GT-R

any idea what the GT-r ran? btw they arent 100k but they are expensive. Ive seen them go mid to low 11's stock but they are known for going fast in turns not exactally setup for drag racing

im sure that dmax has a good amount of money into it aswell

Awesome video -- I love seeing trucks beat cars. Everyone thinks trucks are supposed to be slow. NOPE! lol

I wouldn't mind driving a GTR. As long as no one saw me in it.. Pure uglyness

any idea what the GT-r ran? btw they arent 100k but they are expensive. Ive seen them go mid to low 11's stock but they are known for going fast in turns not exactally setup for drag racing

im sure that dmax has a good amount of money into it aswell

The 2012 Black Edition is $95k..I think it's fair to round up to the vehicle being a $100k car.

Love to make the higher dollar sport car owner cry, just a little bit! lol

Nice Dan

skylines are amazing,...

i saw an r35 right off the showroom floor still had paper tags show up to my track and run 11.7 without even touching the launch control

This should be funny. On the 370z forum some guy put up a post stating that the only thing that can beat a GT-R is another GT-R and had a pic of the two racing. I posted this video. Should piss a few folks off. LOL

This should be funny. On the 370z forum some guy put up a post stating that the only thing that can beat a GT-R is another GT-R and had a pic of the two racing. I posted this video. Should piss a few folks off. LOL

hahaha that is great. i sent it to a couple buddies who are huge gt-r fags...i mean fans

quick d max yes, but with just a tune and exhaust those cars are running HIGH 10s to very very low 11s. my buddy has a brand new one and its bad ass i have to say. with a tune, intake and exhaust, its a very real 10 sec car.

No one is denying them that. Like I said earlier, I'd love to own one.

Love it!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Back