Duramax Dragster durring testing

COMP461

Comp Diesel Sponsor
It’s out, so it no secret we have been testing, we have a very fast race car, all sessions have been closed, and info is going to continue to be that way.

This motor makes stupid power, reves to 6000 at will and is clean when it leaves
Enjoy the extent that this motor has pushed the envelope
I expect this thread to blow up, so this will be my only post. Frankly this car scares the crap out of some people. Its very fast and clean, and ready for manistream racing. To know how fast it trully is , concider this, it makes similar power to Wade and is 900 lbs lighter. Do the math

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ZrDUn31IA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ZrDUn31IA[/ame]

Last edited:
This is all stuff we know. We know it's "going" to be fast and quick. If you would stop patting yourself on the back, people wouldn't bash everything you're a part of.
BTW, I don't think power and weight are the issue when dealing with Pro Stock and Unlimited. Getting it to hook, shift and stay straight are the hardest battles.

It’s out, so it no secret we have been testing, we have a very fast race car, all sessions have been closed, and info is going to continue to be that way.

This motor makes stupid power, reves to 6000 at will and is clean when it leaves
Enjoy the extent that this motor has pushed the envelope
I expect this thread to blow up, so this will be my only post. Frankly this car scares the crap out of some people. Its very fast and clean, and ready for manistream racing. To know how fast it trully is , concider this, it makes similar power to Wade and is 900 lbs lighter. Do the math

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ZrDUn31IA

I didn't know you weighed 200 pounds.

Last edited:
Was that video taken before or after it blew up?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How much nitrous are you spraying at it to be considered a 'clean diesel' RACE PROGRAM?

Also, it seems that the fire department needs to start giving spelling lessons...

Great to see it up and running, just in time to pack it up and head to Bakersfield and give banks a go!

all sessions have been closed, and info is going to continue to be that way.

Closed, then why are you posting anything? A video of white smoke and a rough running engine are not very news worthy IMO.

Ole Dr. P, HAHHAAHAHA. thanks for that, Brandon!

Rob, there is way too much common sense in your 2 sentences for Greg to handle. AND, you are the polar opposite of Greg. You don't mouth off on the forums, you make tons of races, and you get $hit done!

Hate or no Hate. Hope it runs well enough to make a statement.

GL at the line.

Please don't get me wrong, I hope this dragster does well and competes in many diesel events. I understand the excitement of a running race Dmax.

What I have a hard time with is posted data by the OP on different forms of media stating that it is a 6 second 200 mph clean running diesel entry. So either don't lie and do not post claims that are not true under the guise of "closed testing" or just be truthful while keeping things under wraps.

This kind of stuff hurts the diesel racing industry. Why not be truthful and honest?

Well he said he isn't replying in this thread so we are automatically being ignored from the get go.

So do his usernames.

The gap between more and enough never changes.

Im gunna say it could be well over 1000 lbs lighter if he would take his NOS (LOL) filling station off the back of the car.:lolly:

:nos: yes yes he does actually ha ha

Back