DURAMAX IN THE 10's!!!!

partsguy662

You know damm right
At the Bowling green race.....:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More news to follow...

I seen it happen too......saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I do have to say is, its about time that Buck got a break.
With the bad luck he has had from breaks & crap luck match ups.
Congrats

I also have to say that Mark hasn't had that great of luck either & I hope that he does it to soon.

watching a DMAX hit 10,s was incredible! You realize how hard work pays off!

Buck and crew had all there ducks in a row for that event. The dmax has come a long way in a short time. Once No Limit gets rid of the gremlins they will be in contention.

I agree .. Buck made it look good. Congrads to that Crew..

The No Limit guys are gonna get there...and soon.

this event rocked,i think many more maxes will be in the 10s,must a been that all day tuning session at WALTS that gotter done...jess

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="13349"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
bones

We've made some serious advancements this year with the CR systems (about time). It will start to get more interesting as the year goes on (and fun).

bones said:
this event rocked,i think many more maxes will be in the 10s,must a been that all day tuning session at WALTS that gotter done...jess

Walt was a good guy and sure got R done.

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="13595"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
Diesel Tech

Glad to see you guys made it over to Comp D.

very nice to see guys, the dodges need a wipping lol, now time for a 6.0 in the 10's, i just wish i had a single cab 4x4 6.0, then we would be close :}
keep up the good work guys

Is there a video of this pass? I was telling some customers in S. GA about it the other day and they would like to see it if there is.

Back