Dyno Day 3/29 Brownsburg, IN

cmann250

Rookie
I guess no one from the Diesel Club is on this site, so...

Purdue University Diesel Club is having a dyno day in Indianapolis (Brownsburg specifically) on March 29.

I am not affiliated with the Diesel Club in any capacity, but I thought I'd share the info for those that are in the area. Last years' event was extremely well ran by the Fleece Performance crew.

8 am start time. $75 for 3 runs, plus $5 to park for non-participants.

DC Chassis
5051 N. CO. Rd 1000 E
Brownsburg, IN 46112

https://www.facebook.com/PurdueUniversityDieselClub

I'll see everyone there. Look for the blue first gen.

Man I would love to go to this..wish I had a tow rig. Not sure I trust my truck enough to drive there dyno and drive home haha

I was just getting on here to spread the word as well. Shame no current students thought to get on here and spread the word....

It's a pretty good time. Everyone might even see a 66 box charger go kapooya.

Shame no current Diesel Club members thought to get on here and spread the word....

Fixed it for you.

As for the folks balking about parking, I'm with you. Almost 60 trucks dyno'd last year at $75 a pop. That's about $4500. I don't know if that's to help the land owner with his yard or what. I don't know what it costs to rent a dyno for a day either, but I think the club cleans up nicely without charging to park.

Just my $.02

Its a good show i will agree with that. Jist silly to have to pay. I may come i do need to dyno my new set up

Fixed it for you.

As for the folks balking about parking, I'm with you. Almost 60 trucks dyno'd last year at $75 a pop. That's about $4500. I don't know if that's to help the land owner with his yard or what. I don't know what it costs to rent a dyno for a day either, but I think the club cleans up nicely without charging to park.

Just my $.02

My bad man! You did well spreading the word LOL

I agree on the land owners yard thing. It will probably be quite a soupy mess this year. His yard takes a beating. Great time and the facility is top notch clean.

Might add that some of the stuff the Fleece boys bring out makes it worth the trip. Every year they have something crazy.

Going to work on getting my truck ready to go....... Ill see what I can lay down just for fun

Any vendors?

DC Chassis Dyno
Fleece Performance Engineering
Merchant Automotive, LLC
Scheid Diesel Service Co., Inc.
HAISLEY MACHINE
Hoesli Diesel Service
Outlaw Diesel Performance
Dan's Automatic Transmission Service
CountryMark

This is the sponsor list so far. Being at Fleece, Im sure there will be plenty of goodies on sale!!!

My New AirDog comes in Monday and if I can get it on and the PowerPuck working properly, Ill be all set to go!

They usually have some free PPE goodies. I won a diff cover last year and got a free hat and some other small stuff.

Back