Dyno Day in Lexington, KY

Trying to keep track of who is getting on the dyno!!!

• yes I will get on the dyno

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • no I can't make it

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • no But I will be there to watch and hang out

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

dwitt0187

cummins parts guy
I talked to the dyno shop this morning. help me pick a date in april and we will fine tune the date form there. if we can get 65+ to commet then it will be 75 dollars for 3 runs. under 65 and it is 100 for 3 runs. this will be in lexington, ky so please get as many people as possible he said he will run the dyno for as long as 12hrs if we have the trucks to put on it. duallys will need to remove out side wheel i will bring a jack and tools to do this at the dyno.

Please vote on the poll which you picked.

Danny

65 trucks to comment!! thats one truck every 11 minutes, YEAH right!!

It wouldnt be a dyno dynamics dyno would it

Count me in. I need to contribute my fair share to the degradation of the air quality in Lexington:st:

I would like to spin the rollers with mine again, but I want to do it on Dunbars dyno, plus thats not top priority on my list right at the moment.

I would probably come and watch though.

Yeah, I would like to see that one too!!!!!! That's a chit ton of fuel right there, yes sir re bob. Betcha it makes that s480 scream like a beotch in heat.
Jay

Looks like Lexington is a bit dry on diesel heads. Were gonna have to work to change that somehow.

so far between the 4 sites i have this listed on we are up to 18 or so we need more people.

Danny

i would really like to see that truck on the dyno have you had it on one before?

Danny

No it hasn't been on a dyno yet. I have a couple more things to do, which should be done within a few weeks. If we don't do this dyno day, it will definetly be on the rollers at TS, and then have a little extra for Diesel Extravaganza in August. :rockwoot:

Danny,
I'll be down in the area Easter weekend at my folks' house. My truck's a pooch, but I'd hop on the rollers if you guys pick that weekend.

Back