Dyno Day in western pa

cool i thought there was one north of pittsburgh. i met those guys at ts 2 years ago. thanks

sarvers was in in june or july, i was there, it was a nice event, i will be attending next year as well.

I don't know how far you want to go but they are supposed to have one in Ashtabula, OH in Oct.

checked ashtabula 6 hours thats a little far but thanks. maybe try to hit dillsburg

I cant remember if we had one at sarver in the fall last year or not. Im sure they would be about having another if there was enough interest.

i would go with my new setup. im gonna call them and setup my own dyno time anyways

TI Dyno? I thought Sarver had one in the fall too. I could be wrong.

Yep, TI Dyno. He's supposed to be in his new shop with a new dyno by then, but I haven't heard anything yet.

You coming to TI, Tim? I think I might be able to beat your hp numbers this time!

You coming to TI, Tim? I think I might be able to beat your hp numbers this time!

I plan on it. You probably won't have any trouble beating me. Mine seems to keep going down every time I dyno it. :bang

A group of us usually dyno every october. There is a dyno near Uniontown, PA.

dyno updates? is the hybrid dynamics one still goin on in october? me and a few others are hoping to set one up at sarver november ish.....? gotta get my clutch in a and fix my two boost leaks and im ready to rock

Back