Dyno Day @ Sarver Automotive June 26

ctd8999

P-Pump chump
The guys at SARVER AUTOMOTIVE will be hosting their annual dyno event on June 26. Sarver is located about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh. The cost will be $65 for 3 pulls, first truck should be on the rollers at 9 am. As in the past there will be food and drinks. There will be a NAPA toolbox or tool cart with drawers awarded to the entrant with the most consistent 3 dyno pulls. There will also be alot of door prizes given away. I'm not real sure on the sponsors, I'll post them when I have more info. Brandon can answer any questions you guys may have at 724-353-1000, or ask me. Hope to see alot of you guys there. Thanks Steve B.

Ill be there Steve, Corrie wont be able to make it but im gonna try to get her truck there still!

do you have an address i want to see what my truck will lay down

oh i will be there i just did a bunch of stuff to my rig and wanna see what i got hp wise hoping for 450ish but will be happy with 400 lol

THat was my story last year, oh well, i wont do that again:doh: i be there this year!

im hoping to make it as well, gotta do some tuning before then with help from some special folks

I think I can make it this year. I hope so anyway.

I'm gonna try and make it out early. Shouldnt be a problem since its 10 minutes from my house. If I can be done before noon, I'll still make it to the wedding on time.

:group: i may have convinced some other to tag alonf for the show......

Hey Steve, any word on what some of the door prizes will be?

Thanks
Jason

Jason, I beleive the big prize is going to be a toolbox like last year. Alot of smaller things. I'm going to see Brandon tomorrow so I'll have some more details after that. Thanks Steve B.

Back