Dyno in Longview, Texas March 7th

crewgirl

Inmate #28
I put together 2 ideas and made one dyno. I wanted to have a g2g before Buda, and I wanted to make an event that people from not only Texas, but Louisiana, Oklahoma, and maybe even Arkansas could make it too.

So March 7th, at East Texas Muscle Cars in Longview, TX will be a dyno day.
5917 McCann Rd
Longview, TX 75605
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou....780898&spn=0.011498,0.017509&z=15&iwloc=addr

I'm still workin on prizes for the event and will post them here as I confirm them.

Also, if there is interest, I have some property just down the road in Beckville, Texas. After the dyno we can all go over there and maybe cook up some food and drink some tasty beverages and what not. There is virtually NOTHING around the area so it will be a good place to put a group of diesel folks that are high on soot.

I hope to see old friends and new faces at this event!

Im actually postive im gonna make this. Only 45 minutes from me. They just had one for muscle cars the other day there.

The guy told me about that event. Sounds like it was a good time and the guy running the shop seems to be good people.

holy crap 3 dyno events in one month, then buda the next month..am I seeing this right basically a dyno every weekend from march 7, wow...

People say "we need more diesel events in Texas", so we're making it happen.

I forgot to post the cost. It's $60 for 3 pulls.
The classes are 0-450, 451-600, and 600+
I'm working on prizes right now and will post them as soon as I have them locked in.

Don't forget this is this weekend! I hope to see some of you there!

I was going to make this one but don's got my injectors and probably not going to get them back in time

will be there with big or small injectors. LOL cant find time to get them in

Some wicked 150s is what the guy said they were. They lot bigger holes then the ones I got in there.

Back