Dyno numbers from this weekend

Oliver77

Ok guys so I was able to get on the dyno this weekend at the Rocky Top Diesel Shootout. The truck made 530/927 on dp-tuners dyno. My question is with the mods in my sig does that sound about right? I'm happy with the numbers especially with just getting the engine together two weeks ago. I'm just curious as to whether It has more in it. The boost was at 40psi on the dyno and I am seeing around 52-55psi on the street and fuel pressure stayed solid at 40psi. Any input is appreciated and thanks in advance. Also will try and get the video uploaded if a can and dyno sheet. If anyone has any questions about the truck that I haven't mentioned just ask.

Ok guys so I was able to get on the dyno this weekend at the Rocky Top Diesel Shootout. The truck made 530/927 on dp-tuners dyno. My question is with the mods in my sig does that sound about right? I'm happy with the numbers especially with just getting the engine together two weeks ago. I'm just curious as to whether It has more in it. The boost was at 40psi on the dyno and I am seeing around 52-55psi on the street and fuel pressure stayed solid at 40psi. Any input is appreciated and thanks in advance. Also will try and get the video uploaded if a can and dyno sheet. If anyone has any questions about the truck that I haven't mentioned just ask.

was it a dynocom dyno or a dynojet ? the dyocom's usually give favorable numbers.

was it a dynocom dyno or a dynojet ? the dyocom's usually give favorable numbers.

It was a dynocom dyno. I had a buddy do 380/6xx with a p24v and a 66mm. He has almost the same fuel as me but doesn't have a cam. So I wouldn't think it was reading favorable, but who knows.

They don't use the load cell on the dyno, i did 1078 on that dyno with no load, then 1267HP on another dyno with load. I'd say at your level its not going to be nearly that big of a difference but your still not getting a 100% accurate HP reading without fully loading the truck.

Lavon

They don't use the load cell on the dyno, i did 1078 on that dyno with no load, then 1267HP on another dyno with load. I'd say at your level its not going to be nearly that big of a difference but your still not getting a 100% accurate HP reading without fully loading the truck.

Lavon

Thanks for the response and good info Lavon. I guess I will see if I can get it on a load cell dyno in the near future to see if there is in difference. By the way your alls trucks were looking and running good Saturday.

Back