Dyno numbers???

Irocz2173

Thinking about throwing my truck on the rolls soon and was wondering what the experts think it will make. My setup is:
2007 5.9l cummins
66 over ht4b twins
100 hp injectors
Arp head studs
Smarty
Mp-8
ATS dual cp3
Air dog 200
Competition Garmon trans

Let the numbers fly and I will post up numbers when I get them. Also if anyone cares to give me tuning ideas I am open to opinions. This truck is still new to me. I have only turned the smarty to 3 with about 30% on the mp-8 and it feels very strong. I am thinking level 7 with about 30% mp-8 will yield my best number while keeping the head gasket in place (hopefully!)

Lacking in the fuel dept...my guess is 775-800 on a load dyno.

725-750 on a inertia dyno.

Truck was built before I bought it. I have only had it a few weeks and I am still learning. Anyone have tuning ideas? Just realized sw7 is with timing. Thinking I might just run sw8(without timing). Don't want to blow it up but I need advice...

Well guys, no more guessin. Went to the DNR dyno day today for breast cancer. It was an awesome event with a good turnout. All said and done I think 30 trucks and 1 car made pulls. I was up 5th on the list and ran at around noon. Truck made a best of 842 rwhp and 1449 lbft on the dynojet inertia dyno. It was interesting trying to get the 4b to light but the third run went well. Had to get all over the brakes. The dyno operators were extremely helpful and let me make 4 runs even though we only signed up for 2. All in all it was a great day and I went home with the top spot and $200 thanks to Derek and his company/friends/family. I look forward to continuing the mod process with DNR parts in the future. I will post te graph later

Well guys, no more guessin. Went to the DNR dyno day today for breast cancer. It was an awesome event with a good turnout. All said and done I think 30 trucks and 1 car made pulls. I was up 5th on the list and ran at around noon. Truck made a best of 842 rwhp and 1449 lbft on the dynojet inertia dyno. It was interesting trying to get the 4b to light but the third run went well. Had to get all over the brakes. The dyno operators were extremely helpful and let me make 4 runs even though we only signed up for 2. All in all it was a great day and I went home with the top spot and $200 thanks to Derek and his company/friends/family. I look forward to continuing the mod process with DNR parts in the future. I will post te graph later

Nice to see someone willing to brake boost on the dyno to get good numbers on an inertia rather than just saying "this thing is wrong!!"

That was the only way it would even light the 4b. It made around 50psi on the dyno and I have seen 80 on the street so I think there is more in it but want to get it o-ringed before I pop a head gasket on a load dyno. Does anyone know if these numbers compete/ place on any fuel only hp lists?

Back