Dyno pic

Blk350on20s

Line em up!!
Heres a pic of the truck on the dyno. Im trying to get a video up of it on there.

Attachments

• dyno pic.jpg
    dyno pic.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 64
Ryan what is that? It looks like alot of black smoke and a white fence around some trees :poke: :hehe: How are you doing? A long time since i talked to you.

Dan

Dan. Its been a while. Im doing good. Yourself? If you look just up top and to the right you can see the chrome of the grille. haha. Hows your truck runnin?
Adam you mofo! haha. It will be sooner or later. Given it till early next year to see if she stays or goes.

Heres a few more so you can see the truck better.

Attachments

• Dyno pic 2.jpg
    Dyno pic 2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 40
  • Dyno pic 3.jpg
    Dyno pic 3.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 32
what's with putting the dyno in the tree? is it an earth friendly dyno? :p

That must be from Scheid's. I saw your truck on the streets but didnt see it dyno, good lookin truck.

Not sure. For shade maybe? cooler?
Yep, that was at schieds. The streets are fun!!

Doing good Ryan. Been very busy. Give me a call sometime. My truck is running good. I like the comment from riggz about the earth friendly dyno. Hope you keep your truck and get it running good.

Dan

Oh boy Rob. What are you up to saturday? Justins house for the pre concert party and post concert!! Markers will be a riot
I will. Got some things to ask you.
Ryan

Oh boy Rob. What are you up to saturday? Justins house for the pre concert party and post concert!! Markers will be a riot
I will. Got some things to ask you.
Ryan

SAturday Im not going to the Party or the concert....got my daughter and hangin out with Stephanie and her daughter as well...But as for Markers..I think we need some pictures next week of that party.

Hey....Bring a box for me to ship that turbo out. I keep forgetting and plus need a box

Back