Dyno results for SDX 2010?

dwitt0187

cummins parts guy
Does anyone know where to find the dyno results from SDX this weekend?

Thanks
Danny

Im pretty sure i didnt win but would still like to know the outcome

I saw that white twin charger mega cab coming back on a trailer hes a member on here did you beat his numbers?

I'd be interested to see a list as well. I know on Friday an 06 dodge did 736 and a buddy of mine did 721 in his 02 duramax.

I think Brian Parker won the dyno friday. Im thinking the 736 was his on fuel and then he did 938 on spray. He was having issues with the truck but thanks to the guys at Fleece he managed to lay down some good numbers.

i will have our numbers posted later this week.

Mike

we did 863 on fuel and bullseye truck did i think 812 on fuel, this was on dunbars dyno. We checked back on saturday and nobody had beat us yet. I'm not sure who they gave the win to cause we were not applicable to win the prize being we are a manufacture . i know there was a 05/06 dodge that did 73x though

I did 741 fuel only friday. I dyno'd twice friday once early with the Beta 4.2 program on sw9 and did 736 then got back on just before dark friday and loaded the TnT Revo on and sw9, tm3, tq1, rp1 and did 741hp. Forgot to turn Mp-8 up on the evening runs.

doesnt look like they are going to post results of dunbars dyno

938 on fuel? any idea who it was ? where did you see results?

yea that was the mustang dyno numbers but something is really wierd about those the hp numbers are very low and tq numbers seem to high

Back