Dyno Time...

wildmanben

Farmboy...
So some buddies and I got a date to do some runs. I am shooting for 600hp. With the setup I got do you think I can get there? I have a Snow Stage 3 that will be here on Thursday. Oh and I am running 22* timing at the moment. The AFC and the plate are full forward and am running about 49 psi. It cleans the smoke pretty good. Anything that I can do to hit 600hp or do you think that I am almost there?:stab:

On another note here:
Just talked to a few shops about getting pump work done. Industrial Injection told me to get a FASS system and LC DVs to get more fuel. They said that they couldnt do anythng to get more fuel other than go to 13mm p&b's. Ok fine. Call up Columbus diesel Supply. They could get me up to 400-450cc's for about $1800 and have it flowed and balanced. Called Schieds. $750 to flow 450cc's and tune it to 4500rpm.

I am thinking of pulling the pump and sending it to Schieds. Or would you guys think otherwise. They seemed to be the most knowledgeable and helpful on the phone to me also.

It will be in Watertown, SD. About an hour and a half north of Sioux Falls. The guy is charging $65 for 3 good pulls. I will talk to the other guys and see if we can have it before the 10th.

I am up for it, besides, some one needs to give smokem a ride up there...

Will it be a Dodge only deal? I have a buddy with a Ford that wants to come.

Will we be able to run our own truck on the dyno? Or does the dyno owner have to do it?

Ford would be welcome too, as long as he dont mind being beat by a bunch of Dodges. As far as who runs the truck, I think he does. Will have to find out for sure though.

Well, I should have two trucks that can make it then.

Will know more when you get a solid date set.

hey i havent been on here in ever!
but yah guys, the final set date is as follows

jan 6th we are going to meet up at the flying j on the north end of sioux falls (just off the interstate) around 7-730am and then have a small bombvoy up to watertown, and have some breakfast or coffee or whatever you please. and for those not joining us in sioux falls, he said he wants the majority of the trucks there by 9-10am. the guy running the dyno will be out of town til the 5th of jan. but he said it shouldnt be an issue to do our trucks

send me a PM if you want to give me a call or have me call you with any further questions and i can help you out. but this guy is dang good on the dyno. he has personally done my truck and has done a few other big name trucks including the bully dog dodge.

http://www.dynotuneusa.com/ thats his website if you want to check it out. btw, his dyno can handle 1500 ft/lbs so hopefully it wont be a problem of pegging the dyno

IMG_0057.jpg

thats his shop with my truck a year or so ago

i look forward to meet up with a few new faces from around the area!
-Josh

We will give out some CompD schwag to High HP for the day. Just get us some pics and sheets!

wildmanben said:
wow, I never knew your line-x was gray!

hardy har har!
i even had the mt/r's on back then.... i didnt realize that i had them for that long

looks like kyle wont be making it nor will shawn.... those two seem to back out every time....

as for the compD stuff..... :woohoo: hopefully we will grab some vids and be able to post em

someone better take pictures in case my camera sucks it up like it seems to do

wildmanben said:
Ford would be welcome too, as long as he dont mind being beat by a bunch of Dodges.

:lolly: :poke:

Too bad it's too far away:kick:

Good luck guys....Let us know how you all do.:ylsuper:

yeah it looks like your stroker might take the cummins... Oh well, someone always has to be bigger.

I will have a camera up there to take some pics too.

looks like kyle wont be making it nor will shawn.... those two seem to back out every time....

Well, if you guys wouldnt have it so dang far away from Iowa!!!!!:soap:

J/K, I dont know really If its gonna happen, as I have a load of hog crates that got to go down to Iowa, Misouri border, and its scheduled for dleivery the 6th, but I also have no truck either!!!!!!:bang :bang :bang , but hopefully next week I will have the dang truck, and possibly the crates wont be done on time {usaully behind} and then I will be able to get there!!!, but odds are stacked against me!!!, as I am going to probably hire/rent a local to haul the load, and we will pick up my[new to me} truck along the way as its down in southern Iowa also!!!!:doh: , but you guys already know, DONT COUNT ON ME!!!LOL

well boys, its a go on the dyno. trucks show up from 9-10 in the morning if youre going to dyno. the place is just south of the sturdevants off the main drag in watertown. it will look like a bunch of storage units on the right hand side of the road.
-Josh

Flying J in Sioux Falls at 7:30 am if you want to cruise with up. Otherwise see you there. PM me if you want my number to call and work things out or have questions....

Well I did 548hp with the meth on, time for some more fuel to hit 600hp.

I will get a picture of the dyno sheet later, But I think I get the schwag....

Here is the sheet:
I guess the links didnt work in the other post so here they are.

Attachments

• Dyno1.jpg
    Dyno1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Ben1.JPG
    Ben1.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Josh1.JPG
    Josh1.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Matt1.JPG
    Matt1.JPG